Lunar Exalted

ShootingStar

I noticed that there is a disconnection between the Lunar Exalted and the Wyld. Hmmmm, thats not exactly what I meant, in the First Edition Lunar books we got information on who Lunars could make the Wylf work for them (gaining Graces)

Any thoughts on Lunars with this ability in Second Edition? Any  uncannon thoughts?

I always disliked the idea, and I hope it doesn't return.

It was a little off from what I think of as a Lunar Exalt, but I did like the idea of Lunars adapting to their environment (the Wyld) and shaping it to their will. There is a solar charm for that effect, but no lunar?

I liked the idea of lunars being able to gain graces. It always seemed to me like they were subverting the tools of their enemy, turning them back against their makers, which seemed like a very lunar-y thing to do. Also, I think that the ability for Oaths taken in the wyld to manifest physically is something that every character should be able to do.

It also makes chimera way more horrifying when they can feed on virtues.

Oh, also... solars deal with the Wyld by making it conform to them. Lunars deal with the Wyld by changing themselves. So, you won't find a lunar version of Wyld Cauldron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back