Lunar Book: Have I been unobservant?

Skeptic Tank

Has anyone else noticed the chain of references in the Lunar Book Index starting with "Culottes Society", or am I the last one to see it?

I'm not sure which is more annoying., White Wolf's 'index' or ppl who try to defend the style. One of my players swore up and down that is was a great system....until I pulled a totally random, non-descriptive charm name out of the Lunars' book and asked him to find it :twisted: Changed his tune after that.

Well, at least it has an index of some sort. That's more than some WW books...even core game books. Mage players know well the dreaded page XX and so forth. ;) Along with many, many others who've used their products. Is this a defense? No. But, well, expecting a good index from a WW product is like expecting snow in summer. It could happen...but it's not bloody likely.

wordman said:
If only they put so much effort into, you know, actually building useful indexes.
motivator2622292.jpg

If they issued an errata Index it would not be so bad, far as I know they have never done that despite previous index problems in their products.

Has anyone else noticed the chain of references in the Lunar Book Index starting with "Culottes Society"' date=' or am I the last one to see it?[/quote']
It is a Nuwisha...er Coyote thing... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back