• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Assassin RP need female role partner

Zap7

Hit Me!
Hey guys!

So I'm looking for a female rp partner for an idea I have for a RolePlay that I think some might find interesting. I've tried it before and it worked out well so I'm gonna give it another try.

Now the story arc. (It's a tad bit long so bear with me)

You will play the role of a famous and deadly female assassin. Your little brother is bed-ridden with a very serious illness and will not live for long. And the cure for this illness is impossibly hard to acquire. One day you are contacted by someone who went to great length to get the cure and offer to give it to you if you do a job for them. There is a "criminal" who had killed many innocent people and done unspeakable things. They have been trying to hunt him down and finally tracked his location. But he's very strong and smart that only a professional assassin can deal with him. They want you to capture him alive and bring him back to them or if it came to that bring proof of his death. "But be warned, he will attempt to feed you lies and play around with your mind. he's very cunning." they warned.

Now the interesting part of the rp is nothing is planned and how it will play out will fully depend on how the two characters will interact. Will they fight and she'll capture him alive? will she kill him? will he kill her? Will they for some reason unite? or fall in love?

Now if you're interested in the rp before saying so please read these rules.

1- You will decide everything about your character. Her name, personality, appearance, weapons(the weapons that will be used are swords,bows and guns and such) and habits.

2- if you're interested to take the role you must be willing to see it through to the end.

I know it's not a very popular setting and story arc but hey it's worth a shot to see if anyone would be interested so if you are PM me or post here :)

I'm interested. ^^ Though, I'm big on grammar and such when I do rps. I've ended rps early or left them for someone having poor grammar or not giving good details in their responses. :')

I can't Pm you guys yet because the 24 hours thingy so if you could pm me we'll talk about it?

I love this story arc, and I'm very interested. I can't PM yet either, but I'm experienced and dedicated to my role plays, so if you'd just reply here that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back