• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lucifer's search.

Lucifer Morningstar

Queen of hell
Hello to whom is reading this, I must thank you for stoping by and reading my ideas and what not. Just a little about me, I have been roleplaying on and off for a year so I'm a little rusty. I was looking at sites to help better my roleplaying skills when I came across Rpnation, i have also heard many great things about the site so I joined!

♡=Craving

Pairings:
•Roommate x Roommate
•Country girl x City boy or Country boy x City girl♡
•Devil x Human
•Bad boy x Good girl or Bad girl x Good boy
•Angel x Lucifer
•Cop x cop
•Best friends Boyfriend x Best friend or roommates boyfriend x Roommate♡
•Demon hunter x Demon
•Designer x Boss
•Bar tender x Customer♡
•Party person x good person♡
•Country person x County person♡
•College teacher x Student
•Rich person x Middle class
•Preacher's daughter x Troublemaker♡
•Vampire x human
•Friend x Friend
•Model x Cop/bodyguard♡
•Mafia boss x The rich
•Cop x sheriff's daughter♡
•Arranged marriage (We can come up with an idea together.)

I shall update it when more come to my head sorry that is all for now! But do not worry if you have your own idea please my PM's are open I would love to hear it, don't worry I do not bite. Just two more things before i say goodbye, I only do female characters being a female myself it just easy to do female characters and as of right now do to my on and off times i can do a paragraph and lower but as I practice I can give you bigger replies but for now its a paragraph and lower. Thank you so much for reading all of what I had to say I do hope to hear from you, have a wonderful day or night.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back