• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lucifer Roleplay

Jazmyn Macleod

Hello Again! So I have just recently joined the brand new show of Lucifer. On Monday, they had their season finale for season 1! I am hooked already!!!! Unfortunately, seeing as how new of a show this is, I do not expect many other people to join in, just know, if you like the show Supernatural or anything like it, you will LOVE Lucifer! Another bad thing about it just starting is that there are not many characters, we have three main characters, a side character, and a fan favorite already! Too bad I know I will only be able to roleplay as Lucifer, the main character, of course. Don't be afraid to message me!

Here are my rules:

No Smut

Lead Up Is Fine

Cursing Is Fine

No Bestiality

No Incest

No Blaming Everything On Lucifer

No Satanic Worshipers, Just Kidding, You Are Welcome To Be One

No Serial Killers

Original Characters Are Welcome

I know this is old but I love the Lucifer show~ Watched every episode of it AT LEAST once if not twice/three times.
Anyway again I know this is old but if it's still open, I'd love to either do a RP as or with Lucifer, either way, I can play Lucifer himself or one of the other female characters, including Trixie and Ella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back