• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lucario tribe/village and lost traveler

LucarioPounder

Kai is the member of a Lucario tribe, who is doing his best to rise through the ranks of his village. He runs into a lost traveler (your character) who Kai takes under his wing. There will be some who are wary of an outsider, but most of the Lucario Kai’s age would be happy to have your character around. They’d grow their relationship overtime, potentially developing a romance together. But Kai also be known to be on the polyamorous side of things.
Also looking to see if anyone wants to be a member of the tribe.
We can do a modern setting, or something a bit more historical setting. Let me know which one you prefer.
In terms of response sizes, I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs per response. Just so I can send them out relatively quick, but still have some substance.
I also usually play Kai in the first person, and side characters in third person. But I can also play Kai in third if that's what you prefer. I try to respond every day, or every other day when I’m a little busy with things.

I also have discord, so please ask if you’d like to move over there.

Also if you’ve made it this far, tell me your favorite color when you message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back