• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ Lua's Partner Search [OPEN] ~

Lua

UFO Hunter
Hello people of RP Nation! It's been awhile since I've been on this site but I decided to hop back on and see if I couldn't find some roleplay partners. Sorry I'm not cool and using BBC code.

A bit about me:
I'm 25 years old (ouch) and have a full time job that takes up a good majority of my time - sometimes outside of work hours. I've been in and out of the roleplay scene since I was 15. French fries are my favorite food and I have a problem going to bed at a decent hour. I'll play male or female roles. I'm a sucker for romance (I recently watched When Calls The Heart on Netflix and really enjoyed it, much to my own confusion).

Plots/settings I lean more towards:
Western, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, crime drama, everything put together in one. Fandoms I'm feelin' at the moment are listed below. I'll probably add more to the list later on - obviously I'm open to any ideas you may have.

MY RULES:
- I'd feel more comfortable RPing with someone 18+ who can handle some mature themes.
- If you're not into it - just say it! If you want to try something else - just say it! I will not take offense to it.
- At least 2 -3 paragraphs per post. I'm not asking for novels, though sometimes it feels like I myself could write one.
- Keep in touch OOC so I'm not concerned that you ghosted me, though I do understand that some things happen.

FANDOMS:
Red Dead Redemption
Stardew Valley
The Last of Us/Walking Dead
Legend of Zelda

For samples of my writing please visit THIS link to my Archive of our Own page I haven't posted on in over a year.

I'd like to keep the RPing to PMs on here, but I do have discord though I'm not part of many servers anymore. I also use IRC as well if anybody on here knows what that is.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or respond to this thread!

Hey! I would love to discuss a potential The Last of Us/Walking Dead type roleplay, feel free to pm me if you'd like to discuss more ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back