• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•–'๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ! {๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ}

NekoBow

Yanfei main

"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ."

Hello! My name is Neko. โ˜†โŒ’ใƒฝ(*'๏ฝค^*)chu. It's what I prefer to be called online! I'm busy IRL- so I'm only looking for 3 or 4 roleplays at most!! At least until my free time opens up once more.

I'm over the age of 18, so I ask that my roleplay partners be too at least 18 or older! That way it's more comfortable for me ^^. Again though as I'm only looking for a few roleplays here- so once those are filled I'll label this as closed for the time being so no one has to worry about it! I also only do OC X CC double-ups, so if that interests you please read my rules and fandoms!!! (*^^*)

1645219110114.png

"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ."

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ! As I mentioned I can be fairly busy- on none busy weeks I can get a reply in via RP every other day. Maybe one day a week if I am busy. If I ever take longer than a week- feel free to nudge me! Needless to say, I'm looking for a patient partner who's willing to do a long-term RP with my slow self. Likewise, I'll be the same with you!

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ My side tends to be M/F or F/F, however, I'm open to any paring on your end!!
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ I love talking OOC! It's sort of a must- I like getting to know my writing partners and their ideas, headcanons, etc, it makes me feel more comfortable. Communication is key!!

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ I'm Okay with love-trinagles! As long as it's even/ equal for both of us!
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ I write in third person, multi-paragraph, and normally 600 words or more on each side.
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Please PM me you're interested!! With a little more than just asking if I want to rp! It doesn't need to be a book about you tbh. Just tell me what you're looking for, etc!

"๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด."

((Don't mind the MBTI types- it's just more so something I find fun ^^ AKA its just for myself lmao. ))

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Bungou Stray dogs.
Dazai. ENTP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back