• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ป-๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ! โ€” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง! [ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†, ๐Œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง- ]

abidebynunchi

im sart of like an emo porsonโ€”เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

this interest check does not expire!

edit august 14th: LIFE HAS BEEN VERY HECTIC, MY DMs crowded, and my attention span scattered, big apologies if I am delayed in my replies.

Hello there, call me Nunchi! (any pronouns)

I'll set your expectations right now: I'm an avid writer of everything that has a few too many limbs, walks on more than two legs, scales or feathers, beaks or snouts with many teethโ€”ALL THAT STUFF.

I find great passion in developing beastly critters of all shapes and sizes, commonly known as MONSTERS or " Terato " content from the Greek word teratogenesis, vaguely/roughly translating into meaning = " monster "

My roster ranges from things as vanilla as Beastars characters, anthropomorphic OCs that can be all things fantasy-related, sometimes labeled "furries," to full-blown monsters from Dragon's Dogma, mythological chimeras, quadrupedal OCs, etc.

It should go without saying that as monstrous as any of my muses may be, they are all fully sentient and by no means animalistic at all, NO MATTER THEIR ANATOMY.

Past that, know that I am not limited by any sort of plot and am known to adapt my muses to my partner's worlds, be they fantasy, futuristic, modern, or otherwise.
I love writing NPCs, human or not, and I also tend to indulge in world-building and playing the role of game master.

Frankly, I'd say the entry point for this to work is that YOU'RE NOT PUT OFF BY SOMETHING that doesn't walk on TWO LEGS, HAS A FEW TOO MANY EYES OR TEETH, is monstrous and non-anthropomorphic - be them godly deities beyond your understanding, dragons, chimera, gryphons, aliens, wolfmen, etc.
CONSIDER THE ABOVE A DISCLAIMER!
I will not water down my cast of OCs, just as I don't expect you to water down yours if applicable.

If you've gotten this far, thanks for your interest, I'll introduce myself:

• Middle twenties ! Nearly 10 years of writing experience.
  • Non-native but VERY big on making a great effort to provide some literate and dedicated quality writing/RP for people who replicate the same level of effort.
  • I am passionate about world-building, both preexisting and adapting to my writing partners' worlds. Creating something new from the ground up is also badassโ€”show me your OCs, and we'll get building!
  • No content is strange to me, I've done about it all! From stories that wrench and wring your heart, romance, angst, fights and flights, slice of life, you name it, I've indulged and loved it all, all it takes is chemistry and mutual dedication
  • I multi-paragraph usually! But I work with what I'm given and can easily match length depending on inspiration and chemistry, I like writing short conversational dialogues as much as I like novellas, but really I like to go off of what I'm given. That said, I prefer QUALITY OVER QUANTITY FRIENDS! Your wall of text isn't very impressive if your vocabulary doesn't flatter it.
  • CST timezone minus 1 hour, we don't do daylight savings here but I'm available mon-friday from 8AM to 5AM if work isnโ€™t too busy. I'm VERY scarce during weekends. However, my energy and writing juice FLUCTUATES VERY HEAVILY. One week I'll be able to talk and discuss plots, write all day ... the next I'll be very low energy and burnt out. I tend to bite more than I can chew without realizing it at times, though I'm rarely not available to at least chat and talk muses.
Overall I'm a very passionate writing partner who can get attached to works of quality built with a partner but burn a little too bright at times. I believe it makes me a reliable, persistent friend but a rather dysfunctional author as far as time/energy management goes, someone who will either chat ur ear off or do his best to keep up with you in an undying pursuit to further a friendship. As many around here say, making friends out of writing partners is great.

Preferences:

• 18+ writers only! Non-negotiable
  • Literacy, punctuation, and all that big-word stuff. We're all learning and constantly improving our craft, and I like to see that effort replicated! I put a lot of love into my writing and am very careful with my word usage if the mood calls for it. I need similar to stay invested.
  • Long-term partners! Although I'm not against someone looking to do some experimenting as far as the short-term goes, just be honest with your intentions. Frankly, I love making friends and getting to know people on the creative level; show me your most beloved OCs, tell me about them, I'm here to foster long-term relationships after all
  • THIRD PERSON ONLY: I'm afraid this is the other part that's not negotiable, my OCs are not me and I want ppl with similar perception of their writing. I usually work with present tense, but past tense can be used at request, just need to bear with me adjusting!
  • If romance was a notion we wanted to explore, primarily interested in M/M, although M/F & F/F could be asked of me if we had enough chemistry in our discussions - as for the platonic, I'm cool with anything
  • That said, do not get me wrongโ€”I love romance and shipping a lot, but if it comes down to it, let it be a mutual agreement.
  • Other beastly critters or non-humans would be greeeeat, but this is NOT necessary, just a personal search of mine to find like-minded individuals, terato-muses or not. I'm talking anthropomorphic critters, monsters, "furries", aliens, etc. Show me! Humans meeting some of my not-at-all-human critters is always fun regardless if you don't cater to any non-human characters. EDIT AUGUST 14TH: I am not as interested in human-adjacent characters lately, so I'll be heavily selective on this end, I'm afraid.
  • I'm not a fan of ghosting personally. If you're not interested anymore, just say so. I don't bite and am prone to similar behavior if our chemistry is wack. I WILL let you know if my muse has been low for our stuff. Life does get in the way, however. Iโ€™m no different and will let you know if itโ€™s getting in the way. That said, my absence is not equivalent to a loss of interest, It can mean that I'm going through something, busy or low in creative energy.
Fandoms and themes that I can think of in relevance to my interests, bolded means a higher interest and familiarity:
  • Game Of Thrones (Dragon x Rider dynamics anyone?)
  • Mount x Rider dynamics period, I write some gryphon-esque beasties and love AUs for some of my chimera that indulge this type of niche
  • Baldur's Gate 3 (I write a mean Durge and also a Dark Urge OC - one of the few ladies in my roster)
  • Zelda, Breath of the Wild, and Tears of the Kingdom (I muse Teba and Rauru! Would love someone who mused any of the other Rito, Rauru himself or his sister)
  • Pokemon (Give me aaaall the mon OCs)
  • Futuristic settings where aliens, beastly critters, and humanity have merged into one civilizationโ€”things like Mass Effect, Destiny, etc.
  • The Witcher is a very cool template to worldbuild in
  • Bloodborne ( I'm a fan of Vicar Amelia okay? )
  • Elden Ring ( Maliketh and Blaidd lovers welcome )
  • Fromsoft in general, even Armored Core has a sick starting point for worldbuilding
  • LACKADAISY (Freckles my beloved)
  • Beastars ( Legoshi & Pine for sure are my thing, but I can fit some of my OCs into the world as well )
  • Okami (My Ninetails interpretation is a menace)
  • more tba!
  • OCs! Surprise me! Bring your own, and I'll accommodate. I'd love to hear about your original characters and their worlds and, while at it, share mine. This option is bolded because, honestly speaking, my biggest love is people's own work and anything original that comes with it.
  • Any fandom you'd want to indulge with cool beasties in it, do enlighten me on the lore <3
Limits:
  • I don't have many beyond excruciatingly gruesome dark themes, but I'm a very desensitized person all the same and am up to discussing it with proper plotting. However, do NOT refer to any of my characters as 'animals', 'animal-like' or "ferals". As popular as the term may be, I divide my roster by other means and find such labels very disrespectful to my work, not to mention how ill-fitting the terminology is to my muses.
If youโ€™re interested and meet any of the criteria above, feel free to reply below or PM me โ™ฅ๏ธ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back