• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž (MLM|WLW)

trubb1sh

Unlucky Member
Muse A and Muse B have been friends for ages, starting since they were in middle school the two of them have been almost joined at the hip, so it was only natural that when they ended up moving out of their hometown, they would move in together.

What Muse A could never have expected was howtheir dynamic would... Quickly shift (Muse B could see it, they've been playing the long game ever since highschool), and only 6 months in they were basically a couple.

That was 4 years ago, and now it's their 4 year anniversary today. Muse B has been planning something elaborate and romantic, and Muse A has been excited to finally pop the question. Yet, when Muse A wakes up that morning, things are strange. Both of their beds are seperate again, the decorations are completely different, and they're feeling a sense of Deja Vu that's almost scary.

Meanwhile, Muse B is experiencing something weird as well. Instead of Muse A waking up beside them like normal, now Muse A was already awake and in the living room, freaking out a little. And kissing Muse A in the morning makes them as red as a rose! Muse A hasn't acted like this since they first got together...

Unbeknownst to them, some universal or perhaps divine meddling has created a rift in time, making Muse A swap with themselves through time. How will this play out? Come find out!

How's it going y'all! Figure I should probably approach with an actual plot this time around. I've been kicking this plot around in my head for a while and I've been wanting to talk it out more with someone.

This plot can honestly be with any pairing, OC's or Fandoms (just know OC wise I will probably make one up for the plot)! But types of pairings? I'd prefer either MLM or WLW because those pairings are the cutest and easiest to do for me in all honestly.

I'm also looking to play Muse A, since I think I already have a character in mind perhaps. Other than that, let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back