• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Nicked laughed softly and turned back to their daughter while Bels made her coffee. Nick was relieved his daughter was alright but he wondered what she experienced through her little eyes, it would clever be a mystery.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bella finished making her coffee and heard Amelia get fussy. She knew that she was more then likely hungry so she told Nick to make her a bottle. She was exhausted and when she made one for her she gave it to Nick and handed it to Nick with a smile. Her little family was adorable.b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick smiled as he rested his gaze on Amelia. He missed this time with her while he was away. When she finished he burped her and rocked her back to sleep.

(I just saw a couple at breakfast with their baby and they were so cute! [emoji87])

Bella smiled at her fiancé as he took care of Amelia. They were Bellas world and she would do anything to keep them safe. She loved them more then life itself. She went to hug her fiancé from behind and rested her chin in his shoulder as they each gazed at Amelia. Sarah took a picture and Bella smiled. "She's starting to look like her daddy." She whispered.

Nick shook his head. "No she isn't." He said with a laugh, she was a picture of her mother. He was glad to be home with the two of them.

"Yes she is. She has your beautiful Hazel eyes." She whispered with a laugh as she walked over to the couch and drank her coffee. They spent that day with Sarah and Jake and of course Sky. It was a perfect day and when they left, Amelia was fast asleep upon arriving at home. "All she does is sleep. I wish I could be her." Bella said with a laughed and carried her things inside.

Nick laughed at Bella. "She's s baby that's what they do." Her fiancé says before he carried the newborn inside and placed her in her bassinet. Milo was of course excited to see him after a week of his absence Nick smiled and pet him. "Shhh, don't wake Amelia." He says teasingly before he let the dog out to run around.

Bella laughed softly as Milo barked happily and then went to go lay by Amelia. Bella smiled at him and then laid in the couch. "Babeeee." She said and began to close her eyes. "Hold me." She said and held out her arms for him. She just wanted to lay next to him and savor the moment.

Nick smiled at her softly and pulled her closer towards her before he laid her against his chest and began to stroke her hair. His breathing slowed to match hers and slowly he found his sleep as well, while he was away he might not have had to take care of a new born but he did stay up most of the nights finishing the scrips so he wouldn't have to worry about them when he came home he could focus on his daughter instead of work.

Bella smiled at the feel of Nick laying with her and she soon let her sleep come over her. She was exhausted and had a draft she needed to red ink for a new author she had. She needed to get that finished.

Nick later woke to Amelia's fussing. Gently he laid Bella on the couch and went to tend to the baby. "Shhh." Her father dsys rocking her as he he carried her to the nursery to change her. He noticed her looking up at him and smiled. "What? I know you're only smiling because I am your slave." He says with a laugh. Picking her up he held her to his chest, "But that's okay, for now, don't get any ideas when you're older," he warns her, but truthfully the little girl had her father wrapped around her finger already. Carrying her back down the stairs he made her another bottle and looked out the window as the snow lightened up. After he fed her he dressed her warmly and put her in the stroller while he grabbed Milo's leash and took the two for a walk. Nick knew there was a chance he would be spotted by someone but he didn't care, he wanted Amelia to observe the outside world safely,

Bella stayed asleep the whole time and when she woke up, she saw her fiancé walking outside and heard Milo barking cheerfully. She knew Amelia was with her father and Nick made such an amazing father. She was beyond exhausted but forced herself out of bed and put on her fiancés thick jacket and walked out with them. When she saw a flash, she looked back at the press and sighed as she walked over to Nick. "Press is here." She whispered but didn't care. Amelia deserved to see the outside other then houses.

Nick just shrugged. "Don't pay them any mind." He says before turning back to their daughter and covering her tighter with the blanket. He smiled as her eyes looked around curiously. "What's going on huh?" Her father asked with a smile as he picked her up and walked her over to the frozen lake.

Bella laughed softly as she nodded and began to follow her little family as they went to the lake. Bella slowly stepped on it and saw some kids skating on the ice. "I want to ice skate." She said with a laugh and smiled at Amelia and Nick. They were so cute.

Nick laughed at the thought of Bella on the ice and gave her a teasing look. "Do you really?" He asks as he unzipped his jacket and put Amelia closer to his chest to keep her warm before he zipped it again, another bonus it kept her more out of the way of the public eye. As he saw the camera getting closer he simply laughed and saw it start to bother Bella. "Don't worry love, they've got another thing coming if they get pictures of her."

"Yes I really would. My fiancé just hasn't bought me the skates for it." Bella said as she laugh but saw the camera getting closer and she became annoyed with it. She looked at her fiancé and smiled softly. "They won't get a picture of her. I know it." She said and then began to laugh again but she fell back because of no grip on her shoes. She laughed again and shook her head.

"I'll have to get on him about it then." When he saw her fall back he offered her his free arm to grab onto. "Careful," he says with a laugh as Milo sneezed from the snow falling in his nose. The cute little family was simply enjoying the outdoors and it was a shame they couldn't do that without being pestered.

"There's not such thing as careful. I'm glad I'm wearing your jacket." She asked and stood up slowly then hugged her fiancé as she stared down at Amelia. "She's adorable." She whispered and looked up at Nick. "You did a good job." She added with a giggle.

"Did I?" He asks with a light laugh before he too admired their daughter for s few moments and ran his thumb along her cheek, he smiled when she grabbed onto his thumb and curled closer to his chest as she let out a yawn.

"Yes. You're an amazing father too." Bella whispered as she smiled at their daughter and watched her curl closer to her father. She already loved him and that made Bella happy. "She loves you so much already." She whispered and kissed her fiancé again. She didn't care if they got a picture of them. They would be able to see Amelia anyways.

"Only because I'm currently her personal heater." Her whispers with a laugh . Kissing her in return he smiled down at Milo who was wagging his tail painterly at Nick's feet. "Have you made yourself the baby's personal body guard?" Nick asked Milo with a laugh as he cocked his head slightly.

Bella laughed softly at her fiancé and then heard a sneeze out of Amelia's mouth. "We better get her inside." Bella said as she walked with her family back inside and upon arriving back inside, she smiled at her fiancé and Amelia then took her in her arms as she yawned and curled close to her mom and began to fall asleep. Bella smiled and kissed her forehead as she heard her tablet. Her daughter was more important right now.

Nick smiled at the two before he took off his jacket and wiped the snow from Milo's coat. When he was finished and Milo went to lay at Bella's feet he closed the curtain so no one could see in m. Going to sit next to Bella he leaned over and tickled Amelia's feet with his thumb

Amelia began to move her feet as she attempted a laugh but she failed. Bella laughed softly as she kissed Amelia's head and looked at her fiancé. "So are you going to tell me what color tux you bought now?" She asked him with a smile of innocence.

"I could, but I can see it's bothering you that you don't know so no." He says with a laugh as he kissed her cheek. "You'll see, maybe you'll learn not to give me so much freedom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back