• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Nick was angry with the situation but when he heard Amelia's cries it was a heart breaking thought to know he couldn't physically comfort her. As best he could Nick began to hum the same song he had been to her and when Bella began to speak again his anger slowly returned. "Call Jake and have him take care of them, I'm sure he's working." Jake was a police officer and with the large amounts of press festering Nick figured he could handle it but Nick couldn't really do anything himself unless they stepped foot on his property,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Amelia slowly began to listen to her fathers humming and fell asleep in her mothers arms. Bella let out a sigh of relief at their sleeping daughter and laid her in her bassinet. "Okay I will. I love you. Don't let them rattle you Nicolas Cambridge." She told him with a smile then hung up and decided to call Jake. She hated how the press tried to pester in hers and Nicks life. Why couldn't they just let them be. "Jake! I need help. I have press everywhere around the house but they're not on our property." She explained to him. She really hoped he could help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Alrighty, I'll be there in ten." Jake days before he hung up the phone and called for back up, with the large amounts of people this would be easily considered public disturbance to the neighborhood. Once they were threaten to either leave or be charged Jake hurried to Bella's door and walked in. It was pretty pathetic how fast media was to try intrude on privacy. "Damn Bella, are you marrying s celebrity?" Jake asked teasingly. "They're gone, for now."

Bella laughed softly at Jake and sighed. "It sure seems like that now wouldn't it?" She said and then looked at Amelia who stayed sleeping. "Thanks for the help Jake. I appreciate it." She said and then hugged him. "How's Sarah and Sky?" She asked because she hadn't seen them in awhile. She always wondered about them.

"They're fine, Skylar is dying to meet her cousin." Jake days with a laugh. "I can follow you over there if you want, I would offer a ride but I don't think it would be that pleasurable." He says with a teasing smile. "I think Sarah mentioned your dress was delivered a couple days ago but she didn't want to bother you."

"It came in! That's perfect!" Bella said as she smiled and then looked at Jake and nodded. "Will you follow me there? I'm dying to see Sarah again." She said with a laugh and got Amelia's dipper bag and put her in her car seat. It would be nice to get out of the house for a change.

Jake laughed at Bella's excitement, "You might want to dress the little one warm, it's starting to snow again and I don't need Nick coming after me when he comes home." He says with a laugh. Jake understood, he was the same way with his daughter when she first arrived, they were so fragile when they were that tiny. When they were ready Jake took Amelia and quickly helped Bella put her in the car before he follows her home. "I brought visitors." He says when he walked through the door and set Amelia's things down. When Sky ran to Bella in surprise and excitement Jake held her back. "Be careful, your cousin's only a week old and she's already a celebrity." Jake days with a laugh before turning to his wife. "Bella attracted a large crowd, so keep her safe or your brother might lose it, I have to go back to work."

Bella laughed softly at her niece and smiled at Sarah. "Okay daddy!" Sky said and when he left, Bella picked up Sky and twirled her around in a hug and set her down then went to hug Sarah and put Amelia on the couch. "Come here Sky and say hi to your cousin Amelia." She said as she held Amelia.

Skylar skipped for the couch and went to sit next to Bella and admired the sleeping Amelia with a smile. "She's so small." Skylar says looking up at Bella causing Sarah to laugh. Skylar was too cute. Once she was done visiting Sarah took her hand. "Come on let's show Bella your flower girl dress."

"She's really small. You were this small once." Bella said as she smiled and watched as Skylars face lit up at the mention of the dress. "It's beautiful auntie!" She said and ran up the stairs to get it without her moms help. Bella laughed softly as she smiled at Sarah. "Jake said my dress came in. I wonder if it'll fit."

Sarah smiled. "We can try if you want, I know you weren't expecting a baby before then." Sarah says as Skylar ran back down the stairs with the dress in her hand. "You're so silly, come here." Sarah says before she helped her daughter with the dress. "There, now turn and show Aunt Bella."

Bella smiled at Sarah and nodded. "I honestly think that would be best considering I want it to look good." She said as she laughed and then looked at Skylar and smiled at her dress. "You look beautiful Sky." She said and held her arms out. "Come here." She told her and when she did, Bella hugged her close. "Blue rose petals are the flowers you're going to have in your basket. Is that okay?" She asked with a smile.

Sarah rolled her eyes teasingly. "Oh please, you're tiny, you don't even look like you had a baby, I'm jealous I never did lose that baby weight." Sarah says with a laugh as Skylar nodded excitedly and ran off to go change again.

"I am far from tiny. I've gained like fifteen pounds." She explained with a sigh but then smiled softly. "I miss him already but I was thinking, I know a film director. He's a friend of mine and he was to make a wedding video for Nick and I."

Sarah smiled at the suggestion. "That's a cute idea, but seriously? Only 15 pounds? I wish." Sarah says with a laugh. "Come on, we'll go try it on, but I don't think you'll have to worry much."

Bella laughed softly as she nodded and smiled at Skylar. "Hey Sky, watch your baby cousin for me while I try in my dress please." She said and smiled as the little girl nodded and watched her baby cousin. Bella went up with Sarah and tried it in and luckily, it fit really good still. "Thank god. That's a relief."

"I told you," Sarah says teasingly. As she fixed the bottom. Sarah couldn't help but laugh. "Nick's going to cry." She could already see it, he was always a softy, "Oh, you don't have to wear it but your dad brought me this, he said it was your mom's." Reaching into a box Sarah pulled out a long veil and showed it to Bella. Sarah knew this was important to Bella and she thought it was sweet for her dad to bring it to her.
2575ac7ff99448e8715e3ac04db0eb0d.jpg

When Bella saw the veil, she recognized it from the pictures she saw. She began to cry and touched it as she smiled. "Of course Id wear it. I miss her so much." She whispered and couldn't help but continued to cry. This was so perfect.

(I love it [emoji7][emoji7])

Sarah smiled. "I thought so but always got to make sure." Pinning it in her hair she smiled and passed her some tissues. "Awwe Bella." She says taking her into a hug. She knew this had to be hard for her going through having a baby and getting married without your mom has to be hard but of course her mother was doing the same to her brother. "It'll be okay Hun, she'll be there with you." She reassured her.

(Me too [emoji7] I am so sorry for my lace obsession.)

"I know she will. I love her so much." Bella said as she smiled and then leaned over and hugged her sister in law close. She missed this so much, having her sister. She was never around anymore. "It's going to be an emotional day on our wedding day."

(Me too [emoji7][emoji7] its okay.)

Sarah laughed. "It is for anyone." Once Bella calmed down Sarah helped her out of the dress and headed back downstairs. Sarah smiled at her daughter bud quickly noticed something awful. "Skylar, where's Amelia?" She was trying so hard not to sound panicked but the little one was gone. Skylar looked up from her coloring book and replied sweetly. "She went with grandma." Sarah's heart quickly fell to her stomach. What was her mother trying to get away with? Running out of the house she ran for her mother's but she was gone. In a panic she called her husband while she ran back for Bella. Nick was going to kill Sarah and she didn't blame him, how could she let this happen?

When Bella finished getting dressed, she went back down as well and noticed Amelia was gone. Her heart sank when Skylar said her grandma took her. No. Why? What did Bella ever do? What did Amelia ever do? She was innocent of this and just the thought of something happening to her made her sick. "Sarah." She said when she came back and hugged her close as she cried. Nick was going to be so angry with her. Not with Sarah but with Bella. She told Skylar to watch Amelia while her and Sarah went upstairs.

So the guilt was eating at them both. It wasn't Skylar's fault her grandma was someone she could trust so of course she would let her take the baby. When the little girl saw the two upset she approached them frightened. Did she do something wrong?

When Bella saw that look of worry and fear in Skylars eyes, she knelt down and hugged her close. "You're okay my love. This isn't your fault." She whispered and hugged her tighter. "Did your grandma say where she was going?" She asked her hopeful. Nick was going to be so upset with her.

Skylar shook her head. And right then Nick called Bella to check on things. Meanwhile Jake reported the kidnapping and radioed for all units to keep an eye out giving s description of the car model and license plate, there was no telling what his mother in law was up too but if she tried anything stupid he would hate to be her when her son found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back