• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Love Stories to Roleplay.

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Hey there!

It's summertime, and I want to sink my teeth into a good romantic drama or romantic comedy RP. Modern/historical.

Some Plots:

Disneyland Love Story (REALLY want to do this one)

After experiencing a horrific tragedy, a brother and sister are dragged to a much needed family vacation to the Happiest Place On Earth. Jaded, depressed and sick of hearing Disney songs, they're just counting down the days until they get to go home. Then they meet the McDuffys, a brother and sister pair from SoCal who are total Disney freaks. During their summer together, they manage to throw up on Splash Mountain, party with Peter Pan, and fall in love. (This would be a quirky John Green type of romantic comedy)

A Child Of His Own

A young American woman in the early 1900s becomes pregnant after a fling with a British actor. Her best friend (your character) agrees to marry her and raise the baby, so she won't have to raise the child on her own. Things get complicated when they begin to actually fall in love.

Newly Weds

After eloping, a twenty something couple nagivate the ups and downs of marriage while dealing with their kooky in-laws. (Sitcomish roleplay)

Pairing Ideas (MxF only):

Female Classical Musician x Homeless Rock Musician

Royal x Non-royal

Lover On The Run x Lover On The Run

Mermaid x Human

German Girl x Jewish Boy

City Girl x Cowboy

Nanny x Widower

Governess x Widower

Widow x Widow's brother-in-law

Sick Girlfriend x Healthy Boyfriend

Sick Boyfriend x Healthy Girlfriend

Sick Girl x Male Caregiver

Nurse x Soldier

Girl At Home x Soldier

Foster Sister x Foster Brother

I might add more pairings, but feel free to suggest any of yours.

Partner Qualifications:

Let's make this simple. Do these things, and I will love you forever.

1. Write 35+ sentences per post.

2. Correct grammar and spelling. Use it.

3. Create fleshed-out characters with unique personalities and POVs.

4. Post 2-3 times a week, at the least.

5. I prefer playing female, but if you want to play female, too, be willing to double.

6. Let me write in first person. I connect with characters better that way.

If you're interested, and agree with the rules, tell me your favorite Disney movie. :-)

Thanks for reading!

I'd love to do the Disneyland one! My favorite movie has to be Cinderella. I watched it a lot in my youth. Aladdin is also fun!

I'm really into all of these except the ones that are sort of incest-y and A Child Of His Own, and it also happens that I'm more comfortable playing male characters. So if you're interested I am available ^-^

I like the foster brother x foster sister

Oh yeah I like Cinderella it's one of my tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back