• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Love of Oro: Misguided Adventures

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20230304_224816_0000.pngLove comes in all sizes and at times, unlikely pairs. When a world is thrown into dissaray, one fairy must attempt to save the Oro, or, spirits of the world. But, can she do it alone? While perhaps not the most familiar ideology to you, someone, somewhere has asked you to seek out the truth to the recent turn of events in the world.

Meet Amaria, a timid fairy who has always tried to please others. She's found herself in more dangerous situations than she can account for. However, that hasn't stopped her from trying to care for the Oro which are sprites of the world. Each leaf, tree, blade of grass, flower and other living things has an Oro residing within it. It's her job to care for the Oro and keep a balance, but, one day they begin disappearing.

Can you help Amaria restore balance and heal her heart? Or die trying?

Google Doc - Amaria

I'm looking for someone interested in assisting with character building (Amaria). Looking for a romance, adventure. Open minded about your characters. LGTBQ Friendly.

I'm 25+
Female
Can post 2-3 times a week (give or take)
Prefer multi-paragraphs with good imagery, details
Love to plot out the story and discuss details.
You must be willing to communicate OOC.

Minors not eligible for romance. (My apologies.)

Thanks for reading! (Hope my image isn't too large. Added via mobile.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back