• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (❁´◡`❁) -- love + loss

weldherwings

(๏ᆺ๏υ)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a search for love and loss

weldherwings.

howdy!

My name is Stephanie (also known as my username, weldherwings or angst queen or lizard queen) and I’m on the hunt for some new one on one roleplays! I’m twenty-nine years young (man, that’s something a boomer would say. Gross.) and live on a farm in Western Australia. I’m a full-time online uni student so I’m forever online, and own and run an early education centre! I'm also an intern on James Lee's - an exkpop star - and FYKE as part of their online promotional teams!

I’ve been roleplaying since I was the wee age of 11 on Neopets before moving to a roleplay website (first called December Romance, then Twilight Sky, and then Ink and Prose but has now shut down) where I was a moderator until I was diagnosed with cancer in 2014. I stopped roleplaying until the end of 2018 when I stumbled upon Rpnation!

I plan to post on here every time I have a new plot up for grabs~!

what I'm looking for

- All my themes are romance and angst based – my favourite type. However, I do like it when characters and plots are in-depth (like foreshadowing and symbolism)

- I have a handful of plots available at the moment which are super flexible! Just talk to me about it!

- I’m strictly fxm (unless you sweet talk me then I might consider mxm)

- Realistic face claims

- I’m on the hunt for someone who can post-match not just in quantity but quality. Nothing sucks more than posting something 500+ words to get three sentences back. If you ever have writer’s block – come talk to me! Plotting together usually gets juices pumping!

- Third-person writing.

- Respond hopefully at least once a week or fortnight. I know real life come first – but give me a heads up if you can’t reply during the week and I will also do the same C:

- “oh, I’m no good at bbcode. She won’t want to roleplay with me” – wrongo! I’m in it for the story, not for how it looks. I’ve just anal about how my stuff looks haha And if you want to use bbcode and need help, I’m more than happy to help you out!

- Roleplay on threads. Maybe PM. But I like threads more because I always gush about my roleplays to my friends and when they're in PMs, I can't show them what i've been up to!

- When I do a roleplay, I like to be a bit over the top (I have too much time on my hands) and create an aesthetic feel to it. Feel free to stalk me and see what I mean. But I like to do basic character sheets, make ‘chapter’s etc.

- Talk to me if you have any triggers!

- Just talk to me in general! Doesn’t have to be every single day – maybe once every two or three days! I don’t just want someone to roleplay with – I want someone I can build a friendship with!

- I use Discord for OOC as it’s just easier to send things and whatnot. If you don’t have discord or don’t plan on using it, don’t worry C: I’m very flexible.

- After you’ve had a look at the plots and got an idea of what you’d like to do, send me a message and tell me exactly what plot you’d like to do, why, and introduce yourself a little bit. They’re not first-come, first-served and I’d like to get a feel of my roleplaying buddy’s writing/style before I choose to roleplay with them to ensure we’re compatible

/*do not remove credit*/
coded by weldherwings

can you bring back that miracle love?

miracle love

searching for...

trigger warning! plot and character backstory includes mention of r*pe, domestic abuse, homelessness and manipulation

pairing
male x female

i'm looking for
a female character to play muse b

character age range
any age from 21-34 years old

this plot includes
betrayal, slow burn romance, use of alcohol and cigarettes, music, ultimate back stabbing, homelessness, mentions of r*pe and domestic abuse, manipulation

this plot is set in
melbourne, Australia

status
taken

the plot.

Muse A, 30, has had to live in the shadow of his brother his whole life. His brother, Frankie, is a part of a boy band called Thirst Panic and is considered to be the ‘next It Thing’. There has been so much tension between the two brothers that Muse A even ran away from home when he was seventeen. Only recently has Frankie reached out to make amends with his younger brother by offering him a place to stay with their parents. After going completely broke and homeless, Muse A agrees as a last resort. Now living back with his family, his soon to be wed sister convinces him to find a date for her wedding by using Tinder.

Muse B is Thirst Panic’s number 1 fan. She has had many fantasies of her and Frankie getting married with children. However, as she grows older, she’s starting to realise that her chances of meeting her favourite idol in the whole world are slowly coming to an end. That is until one day she meets Muse A through Tinder. While Frankie and Muse A have never publically discussed their relationship with one another, Muse B has been such a massive fan for so long that she recognises Muse A from Frankie’s auditions for Idol shows.

Muse B begins to show interest in Muse A, trying to convince the boy into a friendship – or even better, a relationship. However, Muse A has no clue that Muse B is only using him so she can eventually meet Frankie, the love of her life. In fact, he is completely blind to the situation and begins to fall in love with Muse B

/*do not remove credit*/
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:

we lost paradise

lost paradise

searching for...

trigger warning! plot and character backstory includes stalking/sasaeng behaviour and manipulation

pairing
male x female

i'm looking for
a female character to play muse b

character age range
20 - 22 years old

this plot includes
betrayal, slow burn romance, manipulation, sasaeng behaviour/stalking, deep dark secrets, bastard child

this plot is set in
seoul, south korea

status
open

the plot.

In South Korean culture, a sasaeng fan is an obsessive fan who stalks, or engages in other behaviour constituting an invasion of the privacy of a Korean idol or other public figures. The term comes from the Korean word sa (meaning 'private') and saeng (meaning 'life', in reference to the fan's intrusion into celebrities private lives). According to the estimates of celebrity managers in the Korean media, popular Korean celebrities may have "between 500 to 1,000 sasaeng fans", and be actively followed by about 100 sasaeng fans every day. They're described to often be females aged between 17 and 22, and are driven to commit what in some cases may amount to borderline criminal acts in order to gain attention from celebrities (for example; seeking them out at their dorms of homes, stealing their personal belongings or information, sending inappropriate gifts or pictures). A sasaeng fan once said in an interview, "I want to be apart of their memories. It doesn't matter if it's a good one or a bad one - I just want to be in there".

Muse A has been the rapper, vocalist and songwriter for the K-Pop band SKYZ for the past two years. The twenty-two-year-old has had his fair share of sasaeng fans but still is able to remain a very private person (much to these fan's dismay). Not an awful lot is known about what he does beyond his musical work as he's been able to keep a very low profile thanks to high security. Muse A and his band are due a come back within the next few months along with a world tour. But they're going to need some helping hands as their workload starts to pile up.

Muse B is a bright-eyed woman who has recently been hired by SKYZ's manager to be a part of the personal assistant team. By some twist of fate, (or was it planned?) Muse B ends up being Muse A's personal assistant in the lead up to the comeback and world tour. As the days pass by, Muse A and Muse B begin to bond and their friendship starts to bloom. Dare he say it, but Muse A is even starting to develop a crush on Muse B. Little does he know though, that Muse B is one of his sasaeng fans who has been blacklisted in their company. How she managed to get the position at the company? Nobody knows.

/*do not remove credit*/
coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back