• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~ Love Letters ~ | Romance and Relationships | Open

Discord OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No, here is fine

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Everyone's thought about it. About writing down your deepest feelings and giving them to the person in question, to afraid to see their reaction face to face.

The fabled love letter.

Now it's time for 6(+) Boys and Girls to take the chance and send their inkwelled hearts off into the wind.
The plot is free-form but here's the premise. Each character will have a crush on another character, it doesn't matter what their age(18+) or gender is. The first post will be the letter they send to their crush and the second post will be everyone's responses. What happens after is up to them, do they go directly to the sender and talk about it? Or maybe they had a crush on someone else, maybe they're gay or vice versa, maybe both do like each other and they talk, or perhaps the letter wasn't signed. There are so many routes to take [I'm also thinking about my character holding a party which would get everyone in the same area]

It will start with 6 characters but we can always expand, have as many characters as you want, as long as it's a full paragraph (5+) sentences per post (preferably 7-8+)
Characters can be artists or bakers, baristas, teachers, club owners, you name it. These jobs and roles will give us places to hang out and make the town feel more lived in, as I will expand it as we go along.

Wanna join?

Character Sheet (Click here)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back