• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Love is a double edged blade~

Lenny2000

One Thousand Club
This is simply a intrest check for people who are intrested into a psychotic romance roleplay. I don't mind if you ghost in all honesty but all I wish is an enjoyable experience to engage together with. I don't really care if you are literate or illiterate but as long as you can either copy the length in detail of text or make it intresting in detail I would be fine.
5af21eaf1295a2b418c5723acb46020f.jpg

The storyline background information would play out as in the city of Ottawa, Canada there lies two races and three factions within the city. Before I tell you the races and factions you have to understand the city first.

The city of Ottawa is the bastion of democracy, hypocracy and dystopia. There are ... free.. elections yet most of the people living in the city are induced into a euphoria utopia perspective where everything in the city is great, polite and gleeful and anyone that doesent follow the same line of thought would be "trouble" and no one likes trouble. Reason being why the people vote for the same mayor every election. Trouble in the city of Ottawa would be dealt with prejudice and silenced to keep the utopia feeling going and people happy.

The problem about he utopia of Ottawa would be that not everyone can afford to to live in peace as the standards of living are slightly above the earning of most residents leaving conflict in the dystopian wake.

In Ottawa there lies three races :

Vampires: vampire race is a nobility elite class that masks themselves as important humans in public but in private lives they are all but human. Their lust for blood and thrill of the hunt and battle is the only thing that may truly entertain them (other than romance I suppose..). Grand feasts and balls are a norm to their culture as they all live the high life but are limited in numbers and is very restrictive. A large amount of the composition in their faction consists of thrills and mercenaries that are human to do the bidding of their lords and masters. Despite the bloody nature of their want to consume blood most are very well educated and are very relatively merciful to those they defeat due to their age experience and fragility of life and death. The vampire race as mentioned before is very intelligent and as well the most powerful of all races and have the ability to regenerate so decapitation I assume is the only way of killing them. With great strengths there are also weaknesses such as they do not have a considerable speed advantage so if a human or chaos outmaneuver them they may .. just may have the possibility to land a blow plus due to the lacking of numbers of vampires in their own faction most are loners or in small families which can provide other advantages.
0c3fa13bdb579b9f7915f002b3903e6c.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Chaos: the chaos race is a underground faction that takes up residence In sewers and anywhere crime plagues an area. They tend to vary in forms from horned marauders to deformed mutated monsters. Their ideology or mental processing is the most basic and often primal as anything they consider as prey they will kill, extort, rape , etc.. their strength would lie between humans and vampires in the general aspect. All of chaos decent or race cannot control themselves as primal emotions take place for what they lack In conceous.
alex-boca-marauder.jpg

Humans:
The human race is a very typical one as they represent about 80-90% of the total population in the city of Ottawa yet can be easily toyed and killed like cattle none the less. The humans are obliged to follow the rules of the city and government to keep peace and order and is willing to punish those that don't follow the rules. In the human faction there rests two parts; the civilians that are relatively harmless and follow the laws and obeys , and the Psychopaths that pretend to follow the law while secretly are killers at heart and soul ready to kill . The only thing that divides psychopaths from the chaos would be that psychopaths can hold in and control their feelings and emotions as chaos is incompetent to. Reguardless they are still weaker than the chaos and vampires but experience and learning will prevail at the end as they are capiable of a wide selection of weapons and tools to use with strategy they can overwhelm their enemies in the end but for greenhorn they are almost no better than a civi other than will to kill.
ea6dd597f613bf41c136f0fcd21e9bf1.jpg

fa884bd5b0deccfc6667c004cd236684.jpg

-The storyline of humans is that they are trying to survive in this crippling society and ( prologue) one psychopath, Hasta, has just successfully committed his first murder. But the hunger for money and killing doesent end there... he wants more and with more comes new enemies and factions to encounter.-
10463376.jpg

I don't mind who you want to play out as ( but chaos is a no go cuz of no control) as long as our characters reach a meeting and either become enemies, friends, or more~ Thanks for reading and give me a pm if intrested !😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back