• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings love in the time of zombies ʚ♡ɞ original plots

Miaow

Bad job, Superstar!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
quyynhngo_20200715_p_2353923789058080468_2_2353923785132281149.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
tags triggering themes, angst, dark, toxic relationships, found family, abuse, hurt-comfort, post-apocalypse, zombies, action, fantasy, real life, gore, injury, sci-fi, horror, thriller, LGBTQIA+, fluff, physical affection, 18+
About Me

+ She/they pronouns
+ 20+ years old
+ Master's graduate
+ Para up to novella
+ Loves canon settings, hates canon characters
+ Post-frequency and length can vary depending on real life circumstances
+ I'm more than willing to hear your interpretations or my plot ideas. If I suggest a plot would work well in a certain setting, that doesn't mean I'm not open to other ideas!
+ Open to real life or illustrated faceclaims
+ Fairly ghost friendly but may nudge you
+ I only really play female characters as my main, but I will play side characters of any gender.
+ FxA but romance isn't a requirement
+ I tend to play socially awkward characters who lack confidence, or characters who have something stopping them from communicating "normally" (e.g. deaf, mute etc.)
+ Please NO mentions of: Weight, including how much your OC weighs, their weight changing, diagnosed eating disorders and symptoms, size measurements (e.g. waist size) etc etc. Mentions of food are okay.

About You

+ Any gender and pronouns
+ Over 18
+ Para roleplayer at a minimum
+ Literacy isn't super important as long as I can understand what you're trying to get across
+ LGBTQ+ friendly
+ Happy to write against characters with disabilities
+ Patient

Plots and Pairings

Current cravings will be in bold.
+ I'm currently looking for darker themes which allow for hurt/comfort. Think the kind of whump posts you'd find on tumblr.

Plots
+ TW for kidnapping
A roleplay based on the game Life Eater. Your character would be a serial killer who kidnaps and kills people for a higher entity. The entity tells them who they want them to kill but not by name, they're just in the neighbourhood and fit a certain list of traits (we can discuss whether this entity is actually real or part of a delusion). In return for these sacrifices, the entity won't go on a rampage, so your character believes they're saving the world by doing this. My character is a neighbour who was kidnapped but was the wrong target. Your character now can't release them but only kills to appease the entity, so they keep them. I liked that the focused on years rather than days, with the killer trying to befriend their kidnapped victim, watching TV with them, patching them up after failed escape attempts... and the victim asking about why they do the things they do, asking about the entity etc. I just found the concept really interesting for a horror game!
Your character is kidnapped. We can discuss the reasoning behind the kidnapper together. They soon find that they're not the kidnapper's first victim. My character has been in captivity for years and has developed stockholm syndrome, she is afraid to leave. Your character, still determined to escape, convinces her to come with them. The plot would focus on how they escape and their interactions with each other while captured, as well as their relationship once they are free.
+ No TWs needed
I think this would work well in a medieval fantasy setting. Your character is a supernatural entity who is shunned by humans, dwelling close by to a village who will hunt them on sight. My character is blind and has heard stories of such a creature. However, unable to see them, your character is able to masquerade as human, gaining her trust. Alternatively, your character could be a human with some sort of physical deformity which the village don't understand. I think this plot would allow for drama, like my character thinking yours doesn't want to be seen in public with her because he's ashamed of her, while also being cute and fluffy when the two can spend time together alone.

Found Family
+ A young apocalypse survivor* - An older, experienced apocalypse survivor
+ A homeless child* - An adult going through the fostering process
+ A homeless child* - A Doctor/Nurse/Police Officer
+ A child with magical powers which they can't control* - Their mentor

Romance
+ Nobles in arranged marriages, having an affair with each other
+ Apocalypse Survivors
+ Cult Members

Fandoms

The Last of Us
Blue Eyed Samurai (this is the only fandom where I will play a canon character, an AU where Kinuyo survives)
The Walking Dead
Life Eater

Extras

Please DM me if you'd like to roleplay!
Also apparently there's a book called "love in the time of zombies," I haven't read it, I apologise if you got excited for a fandom roleplay
coded by @DeerPrince
quyynhngo_20200715_p_2353923789058080468_4_2353923785123815057.jpg
quyynhngo_20200715_p_2353923789058080468_3_2353923785098602986.jpg
[imghttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/543855234745761792/1297960496116404284/quyynhngo_20200715_p_2353923789058080468_1_2353923785148901769_1.jpg?ex=6717d369&is=671681e9&hm=b9871c101f75e8b96a94b2b788763644eb3aa061425cc496406280dc4a0f452b&=&format=webp&width=530&height=662[/img]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back