Love Help

Sixxx

Photographer
I have know this Guy for 4 years now . We have always been close and after a year of friendship we dated , it only lasted a few months and it was broken of against our will by my parents after I was umm arrested ... flash forward a few months later and hes dating this CRAZY girl and me and 'Guy' got in a huge fight , a few choice words were thrown around and we went of separate ways ... flash forward a year and he apologizes for the fight , geting me in trouble and we carry on our marry way as friends, we both take up relationships with non-crazy people and all is good with the world . We avoid talking about the people we were dating because every time it can up it was weird but non the less we stay friends. later on in that year he breaks up with his girl, a few months ago I dumped my now ex-boyfriend and me and 'guy' have been talking and considering geting back together and we are recognizing the bumps we would have to over come but we both talked about it . We talked about it 2 days ago and I havent heard from him since not this is no unusual for us to go a few days with out talking but it think its an odd timing and im a tad worried

Haha. You seem head over heels. Well its obvious there's an attraction between you two, at least on your end. You're never going to be able to get over the worrying unless you face the issue head on. Take the initiative and contact him yourself. If he's like I think he sounds, nothing is ever going to get...sorted-out, if you don't make the move to get there yourself.

I won't lie, being forward could mess things up, but at least you'll know where both of you stand. Not knowing is the worst feeling.

I'll give you a warning though! The passion may be hot, but don't ignore those bumps! Take a good look at them!

The bumps are mostly my parents hating him . im pretty surr his mom isn't fond of me but she understands not than my parents do . stupid teenage mistake

The bumps are mostly my parents hating him . im pretty surr his mom isn't fond of me but she understands not than my parents do . stupid teenage mistake

Sixxx said:

Ah, gotcha. Well then I encourage you to go for it and make a move to find out if getting together again is an option! Go go go go

Thank you , i think he and i both want to just need to figure it out is all

Thank you, we talked about it and it seems like a good idea its just the follow through we need to work on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back