• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Surface (Interest Check/Reboot!)

SweaterJane

I am okay with being okay.
It's been 2oo years since we've seen the surface.

After WW3, our planet's surface had been ruined. Radiation pressed too much danger to continue living there, so, under the ocean, another world had been built for the safety of man kind. Finally, volunteers have been sent to the surface, brought to land and are surviving to make sure it is liveable.

Six months ago, 25 people were sent to the surface to build refuge for the remaining 40 that had been selected out of a list of volunteers to return and investigate how habitable land is once again. Since then, there are two remaining survivors of the original 25; Leah and Alex. These two are awaiting the boat to send in our lucky volunteers and to bring them back to their new home.

Scenery:
background.jpg

The Camp:
corallo-house-forest7.jpg

----

I've tried this once before but I didn't really know how to keep a RP a float at the time and it nose dived! I'd love to try again. It'd be advanced-intermediate level, so at least two paragraphs per post and decent grammar/spelling. There would be a good deal of action, mystery, sci-fi and depending on the RPers, romance!
:)

I'd be happy to have some people join as volunteers with their own OCs! <: If there are any adjustments I should make to the plot I'd be happy to hear them. Anyway, some feedback would be lovely <3

SpectroVector said:
It looks pretty good, kind of like the show The 100! I'd totally join.
It was actually inspired by the book! I recently started watching the show and figured it'd make a decent RP haha :)

@stonesaber4 @SpectroVector @Endless Love

If you guys are still interested I could start up a thread right away! I had some stuff regarding school I had to put before the site so it took me a little longer to get this up and running, sorry! If you're still interested though, give this post a like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back