• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lost Martian's Ideas and Other Stuff for 1x1

Lost Martian

Get in the robot!
Hello everyone, I’m Lost Martian an 18+ Cis Male roleplayer. After taking a brief break from roleplaying, I’m back with an all new streamlined 1x1 interest check thread to show off my random plot ideas for both fandoms and original settings and see if anyone likes them.

I’ll start off by listing a few things:
  • I do both romantic and platonic pairings.
  • I can play as any gender identity.
  • I’m fine with MxM, MxF, FxF, and can be either side of that.
  • I can do doubling up or even more characters if the roleplay calls for it.
  • Right now I’m in the mood for playing original characters only. I’ll update the thread if this changes.
  • While I’m fine with romance being a central element, I do like to include something else in the story, usually some action and adventure.
  • I prefer to roleplay by forum as opposed to PMs or Discord. However our OOC talk can either be done by PMs or forum.
  • I am 18+ and ask that all my roleplaying partners are also that age or older.
  • I don’t do sexual situations, extreme violence, or other dark stuff. If it comes up in the story we can always fade to black.
  • While I rarely post everyday, I am on several times a week, so expect a new post every 1-3 days.
  • I have no word count requirements, I just ask that you give me enough to work with.

Star Wars:
The Clone Wars
The Clone Wars have been raging for over a year now, consuming planets all across the galaxy. For two friends (Player 1 and Player 2), they thought that there small outer rim planet would be exempt from the warfare, only for the conflict to reach them. Now with both the Republic and Confederacy fighting over the planet, the two friends will need to decide whether to pick a side or just flee the war zone.
Legacy
Far into the future of the galaxy far away, no one remembers the Skywalker name or even Jedi and Sith. Many long wars using terrible weapons has left the galaxy in a destroyed state, with whole planets wiped out. A man who is perhaps the last Jedi searches the ruined galaxy for the few remaining force sensitive people. This leads him to a refugee camp, where two refugees (Player 1 and Player 2) are hiding their force abilities. They could perhaps build a new Jedi Order, unless they can’t deal with the temptation of the Dark Side.

Marvel Comics:
Krakoa
For many years Mutants, people born with special powers, have been feared and attacked by regular humans. Even with heroes like the X-Men fighting for Mutant-Human peace, eventually the Mutants couldn’t take anymore. Almost every Mutant in the world would move to an island called Krakoa, forming a new nation. Now Krakoa becomes a great power on the global stage as people still mistrust the Mutants. Now these young Mutants (Player 1 and Player 2) are attempting to make a new life in this new nation.
Infinity
Thanos has won. Using the Infinity Gauntlet, the Titan has erased half of all existence. This has thrown the universe into chaos as systems fail and people are just simply gone. That was one year ago. Now people are starting to rebuild, trying to fix a half empty society. That half that is now gone included a lot of superheroes, meaning that there are less people to defend the Earth. Now junior heroes, like two in New York (Player 1 and Player 2), are forced to step up and defend this much changed planet.

DC Comics:
Batman Inc.
A founding member of the Justice League, Batman was considered one of Earth’s greatest heroes. Eventually though he would have a falling out with the League and resign from it. This would lead to a downward spiral for Batman, as he became more violent. This recklessness would result in his secret identity as Bruce Wayne becoming public. After this scandal broke, Bruce would disappear. A year later he would return with the public announcement of Batman Inc., a squad of international heroes who would continue the work of the Batman. Now two of these new heroes (Player 1 and Player 2) are training together before being sent into the field.
Young Justice
A new age of superheroes began a few years ago, with the Justice League repelling an alien invasion. However since then the number of people with superpowers has increased dramatically, including many young people with powers. After a few screw ups, a pair of superpowered youths (Player 1 and Player 2), are gathered with others to train under the Justice League, moving into their old base of Mount Justice. Now living in the base, these young heroes will be trained to become future members of the Justice League.

Sci-Fi Fandoms:
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
For over a year now the Power Rangers defended the Earth from Rita Repulsa, that was until they were betrayed by Tommy Oliver, the Green Ranger. Stealing the secret white power coin, Tommy would become Lord Drakkon. This new villain would kill Rita Repulsa before taking over most of the Earth, stealing the power coins of the other Rangers. Now with a grip on the planet, Drakkon is hunting down the Coinless, the last resistance group left on Earth. Two recent recruits to the Coinless (Player 1 and Player 2) would be exploring the destroyed Command Center when they discover two more secret power coins. Using them they become new Power Rangers, and instantly becoming target number one for Lord Drakkon and his army.
Transformers: Beast Wars
Far into the future, rival factions of Transformers known as the Maximals and Predacons are brought into open conflict. One ship from each faction would fight above a wormhole, before both ships are pulled in. Traveling across space, they crash onto an unknown planet. There they find that they need to take biological alternate modes because of how much raw energon is on the planet. Two Maximals (Player 1 and Player 2) would find themselves stranded a few miles from their ship, trying to get back before the Predacons find them. Will both sides of Transformers wipe each other out before they can rebuild their ships and escape the planet?

Video Games:
Castlevania
Lord Dracula has rose once again! More furious than any other point in history, he leads an army of monsters across Europe, trying to wipe out mankind. While he would traditionally be fought by a member of the Belmont family, they have seemingly disappeared. Without those great heroes, the people of Europe are preparing for a horrible death. However several monster hunters, including two junior ones (Player 1 and Player 2), have gathered together to try and fight back the darkness. But can anyone truly stand against the fury of Dracula?
Super Mario
The hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario, is retiring. He is leaving the defense of the Kingdom to a league of new heroes gathered from around the world. For two heroes in training (Player 1 and Player 2), it’s big shoes to fill, especially when the Koopa King Bowser Jr simultaneously attacks all nearby kingdoms. Now this league of heroes has to step up to defeat the Koopa army and prevent them from using the power of the Super Stars.

Original Sci-Fi:
Viva la Mars!
Mars has been settled for several decades now, no longer reliant on supplies from the Earth. While the Earth Sphere has been at war for several years now, Mars has been at peace. However a new power has risen on Earth, one which wants to control the outer territories. As such they have sent an army to occupy Mars, to regain control of the planet. This puts great pressures on the people of Mars, including two friends (Player 1 and Player 2) who are drawn into an armed rebellion against Earth. It won’t be long until all of Mars is on fire, as war comes to the red planet.
Mecha Badlands
Earth is a wreck. Way too many wars has left the planet a husk with only a few select areas being able to support life. These areas are securely guarded by squads of giant mecha, protecting the last settlements of humans from raiders. This would change when the defenders of a town in California, including two new pilots (Player 1 and Player 2), are attacked by giant monsters. Apparently the damage to the Earth has spawned a new species of killer monsters.

Original Fantasy:
Monster Raiser
In this seemingly modern world, monsters with fantastic abilities exist. While traditionally captured and raised, the invention of micro capsules has allowed for monsters to be easily stored on a person. As such in recent years, there have been monster fighting tournaments springing up all across the land, fighting for status and money. For two newcomers to monster fighting (Player 1 and Player 2), they are trying to get their foot in the league as a new season begins.
Children of the Gods
Ever since the mythic age ended, no new gods may be born. Instead someone must work their way up to godhood. To facilitate this, the old gods mate with mortals, creating demigods. These half-divine beings do have the potential of becoming full gods, if they can complete legendary tasks. In modern day this has led to businesses opening for preparing demigods on their attempt to become actual gods. A new preparation business has just opened, hoping that their first two clients (Player 1 and Player 2), will be successes and become full gods.

So if any of these ideas are of interest to you, or you think you have an idea I might like, feel free to either leave a comment here or PM me. I’m really flexible on these ideas and I would rather create an interesting story than be attached to how I initially envisioned them. Anyways, thanks for reading through all this.

Hey, I like what you posted, I want to roleplay with original characters, and want to have adventure that is including fantasy writing, and can be romantic though I'm not especially looking for that. I am an older writer too, I would post just about as often and at least come close to matching your post lengths, yet maybe sometimes a bit longer. I especially would like novel ideas for the roleplay. Nothing especially from the list of Fandom stuff, but Batman I'm more familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back