• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Loss and Love ( Interest check )

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Some…: [media]

[/media]
We all have lost someone or something in our lives that we all held dear. Now we all have to move on and try to never forget them, but also never be sad. Remember the good times and celebrate there life ir the life you had with them.

Now yes I know this is kinda sad intro and I am sorry if I hit home for some of you, but we all have loss and for some of it is to great to bare some times. We all need a shoulder to cry on. Now for the plot my dears.

4 different families have all had hard ship. It has been years since life had given them the great big smack down. They all meet up for a giant work Christmas party.

Characters-

Female Divorced- Shygirl3

Falls For: Male spouse died of disease

- Male Child ( 15 -17 ) open

Male spouse died to ( disease )- open

Falls For: Divorced Female

-Male child ( 3 -15 ) kira

Female lost husband over seas- Gilmore

Falls for: male lost fiance in car crash

- Female child ( 3-15) Keira Winston

Male Lost fiance in car crash- Dippy Dash

Falls for: Female who lost husband over seas

-Female child ( 15 -17 ) Divergentgurl

Friends or boyfriend/girlfriends of the kids: open

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! (Shall I wait until more people to post a CS or would you like it now?)

shygirl3 said:
Thank you! (Shall I wait until more people to post a CS or would you like it now?)
No wait for the thread as you see no cs up

Death to all betrayers

Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners ( paragraph minimum )

Third person only

Must post a cs if you reserve a spot

Must post 1-2 times a day

Death to all betrayers

If you can't do this please take back reservation or dont post thank you. Or pm me and will talk.

Death to all betrayers

I can basically work with any make role, you just tell me where you'd need me and I'll play it to the very best of my ability

DippyDash said:
I can basically work with any make role, you just tell me where you'd need me and I'll play it to the very best of my ability
Male lost Fiance in a car crash

Death to all betrayers

Well need 3 more people then it shall go up in a main thread with a cs

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back