• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern :-Los Angeles' Matt Black-: [OPEN]

Gospeller

Tempered Preacher
This is for OOC
Do not post anything OOC anywhere else. What is OOC? Out of Character. That's some basic RP info.

Any questions, suggestions, concerns and whatnot, even about your character or character creation, goes here.
Do not post questions about the character creation in the Sign Up tab.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume we put questions here? In regards to the birthdays, are we assuming it takes place sometime this year?

Also, in family, can we have a character in a fairly important government role in a different state?

Absolutely. As long as your background can back up how they got to where they are now - as well as the connection. Add as much spice as you want as long as it doesn't lead to OPness, anti-realism or isn't based in a situation that makes sense.

I'm playing around with the idea that a member of his family, maybe brother or cousin is a governor of a state

you know how the mob has connections everywhere!

Wondering if I should open a tab that reports the health and part of different organizations in LA (police, other gangs, MB etc ... ) as well as a 'news room' that reports on incidents. Said news room will also be able to let people stay updated in case they disappear or miss out on a mission (e.g "Shots fired by unknown yada yada in yada yada"). Opinions?

That won't be an issue - however, I wouldn't throw in that this governor would back a malicious gang such as MB ... but that may come into play at some point later in the story ;]

I'm still interested, love!

Is it alright if I use my character from a previous rp?

Also, do ittt. It's a good idea to have a news room. Makes it more realistic.

News Room is going into WIP.

Also, don't feel in a rush to finish your character sheet! Take your time and such ;)

@Eiyuu -> I wouldn't say one could achieve a 'Exceptional Marksmanship' level without military education or thorough shooting range training. Slip that down a bit, and you've got a interesting damn character ;] (e.g 'Good' or 'Mediocre' Marksmanship could be achieved with his current background -... I'd say. England is pretty strict with guns ey'?

Gospeller said:
@Eiyuu -> I wouldn't say one could achieve a 'Exceptional Marksmanship' level without military education or thorough shooting range training. Slip that down a bit, and you've got a interesting damn character ;] (e.g 'Good' or 'Mediocre' Marksmanship could be achieved with his current background -... I'd say. England is pretty strict with guns ey'?
Good point...how do I edit posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back