Lord of The Rings RP??

Kiwi

It's so FLUFFY!!!
Anyone interested in a Lord of the Rings set Roleplay?

Actually I have other ideas like

Persona RP

Lord of the Rings

The Inferno RP

More information on it later......

If you want to see any of these including the LOTR RolePlay, post after this...

Kiwi said:
Anyone interested in a Lord of the Rings set Roleplay?
Actually I have other ideas like

Persona RP

Lord of the Rings

The Inferno RP

More information on it later......

If you want to see any of these including the LOTR RolePlay, post after this...
What game system would you be using for these?

I Still don't know just yet.... I am still At work with them... Learning the Lore of Middle Earth... Learning it will help me decide what system I can use..

Okay I have thought deeply on the system...

The System is going to be a bit of freeform, But a limit on the players.... I havent decided on the second part of the system, but definitely it will be on the freeform side

Lord of the Rings RP? Count Wolf in ;)

So part freeform, part... something else? Sounds good to me. You could probably implement some kind of a custom homebrew skill system with experience points.

I am actually thinking about using a system similar to Amaranth.. I have tried doing Amaranth and I like how the system works, in a medieval like RP....

Flattered, but my Amaranth is purely freeform. In my previous game, Nivirres: The Frozen World, I tried merging freeform and a custom skill system. The game eventually went down after a while, though I don't think it was the system that buried it. I took the time to dig out the general info thread from the Roleplay Archives, just in case you want to look at how it was done:

http://www.rpdom.com/threads/nivirres-the-frozen-world-info-general-info.41240/

My next game, the upcoming Silent Hill inspired RP (Interest Check link), will be my second attempt at a freeform/custom system. This time I'll be relying on Fayth's d8 (yet another link :D ), a homebrew system by Fayth which has only been tested on short, one night/day tabletop games and proven very versatile at that. With some adaptations I'm hoping to make it a viable option for medium to long length games.

If any of this information helps you make this RP, I'll be glad to play it. I am really a deep admirer of LOTR and would relish the chance to have at it :D

It is going to take me a while to study on the lore of it. I am a big fan don't get me wrong, but I want the history of middle earth to be known and studied well before I get into it

Of course. Take your time. It is probably a good idea to come up with a general storyline first, so that you can focus on grasping the lore related to it, rather than studying the whole thing. It would take you years to prepare an RP otherwise.

Wolf will still be interested whenever the time comes *howl*

Attention all who are interested in this RP

Nightfall in Middle Earth is officially up for approval... If you are still interested, click here,

Oh and Volk, I decided to add in a Custom Skill system, like you recommend.. Thanks dude

[QUOTE="Ian Hanrahan]Thought seed for you, run it concurrent with the Hobbit release. Perhaps from the perspective of the bad guys?

[/QUOTE]
in this one, you can choose to be a good guy or a foe..... so the perspective of the bad guy would be totally up to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back