• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookn For Partners,,

PotatoFlavoredWaffle

Home of the Gestu and the Vellichor
Yo!
I'm Waffles or Potat, whichever you prefer,,
I'm one of those that moved over from Feral Front, so I'm still a bit new to things here,,

I've been roleplaying for almosssst 6 years now? And I'd say I'm pretty good at it by now; I typically write one to two paragraphs on average (when I have one character), though when a good mood strikes, I have written upwards of five or more. I always write in third person limited (with good grammar n spelling) and I typically like the same of my partners, but I can vibe with First and Second person. I'm more used to doing long-term roleplays (the majority of mine have spanned for a year or more), but quick oneshot-type roleplays are fine with me (you just might have to deal with me creating ideas for it left n right).

As a disclaimer! I am still 17, so if you don't feel comfortable rping with someone under 18, I'm just letting you know now!

Moving forward, I am deeply invested in the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom, as well as the Brutal Legend fandom. Though, if those aren't to your cup of tea, I can always go with prompts (for example alien and terrestrial/human). I am also deeply invested in Worldbuilding! I don't care what fandom/genre it's in, if you want to talk to me about worldbuilding, I will gladly listen! And if you want to build a world around our rp, I will be completely happy doing so! A bit of backtracking, though I also vibe well with romance roleplays! I prefer not to have romance be the majority/main part of the plot, though. And if that doesn't vibe with you, platonic relationships are right up my alley.

Sooo, yeah! If you've any more questions, feel free to ask,, I hope to get to roleplaying with you guys soon.

I have a nice alien & human plot in mind actually! It's a plot I call "My roommate is an alien!". Would you like me to PM you so we can talk more about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back