• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 》Looking ⭒⭒⭒

Doughnut

🖤

Hello, my name is Doughnut and I am looking for some new RP partners again. I am easily to talk to (because yes, my life is finally back on track after a harsh 2 years) ! So don't be afraid to ask something or tell me about something that doesn't involve RP'ing itself, I like having a good chat. If you're more timid in that aspect or have social anxiety, I totally understand and won't push anything unless you actually want me to? Haha. Besides that I am ghost friendly most of the time, but do prefer a heads up if you decide to move on to someone or something else. The only thing I ask for in return is giving me some time to reply since I work a full-time job and the weekends are the busiest so I won't be on much then. Also no one or two-liners, give me some juice to go with.

I am looking for someone…

… who gives me time to reply.
… who plots with me and does not let me do all the work by myself.
… isn’t objected to roleplaying pairings in the lgbtq+ spectrum.
… who “plays” characters that are over 18 years old and aren’t “perfect”.

Some things I currently want to do:

Genres:
> slice-of-life ⋆⋆⋆
> fantasy ⋆⋆
> urban fantasy ⋆⋆
> historical ⋆

Pairings:
> Single dad x employee/teacher (MxM) ⋆⋆⋆
> Childhood friends who lost contact ⋆⋆
> Tutor x college student (MxM) ⋆⋆
> Enemies to friends (maybe even more) ⋆
> Villain x hero ⋆
> Prince x servant (MxM) ⋆⋆⋆
> Demon/Monster x Human ⋆⋆

If you have any ideas of you own do tell me, we might figure something out on our own because of that !

the seeker

Doughnut.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back