• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking to write in the Stranger Things Verse!

rinne012

Hello there! I'm looking for people who want to write in the Stranger Things fandom who are 18+ as I am 18+ myself. I would also like to mention that all characters must be 18+ as well. My writing style fluctuates depending on the scene and what I am given by my partner but I like to keep a minimum of 350 words with all of my posts. Most of my posts really averaging to about 500-600 words. I also prefer to write in the third person, past tense and I prefer to write on discord. I also enjoy making mood boards, character boards, playlists, and love to gush about the roleplay!

As for plot, I'm really open for anything at the moment! We can do something in an AU, follow the aftermath of Season 4(again, characters must be at least 18), I even have a plot idea myself! Although, I would like to state that I don't want us to stray too far away from the series canon and by that I mainly mean the setting. Genres for the plot should kind of be similar to the genres present in the show: Action, Drama, Romance, Angst, Comfort, etc.

Currently, I'm looking to write against Eleven. She is actually my favorite character from all media! I love her story so incredibly much, finding her own identity, trying to learn who she is as a person with her powers and childhood, finding people who care about her and give her a normal life, trying to shine the darkness away like, I can go on and on and on!

I want to keep this short and sweet so if you are interested or if you have any questions, send me a dm! Hope you have an awesome day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back