• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking To RP My Universe!

trashremastered

Lord of the Trash Kingdom
Hello everyone. I'm not really one for long introductions so let's get started.

I am searching for long term partners with a grasp of basic English. I'm not looking for novella type responses but I am looking for at least one paragraph. What I want for a partner is someone who is going to want to develop a world with me and add to a plot and almost make a story out of the characters we create. I love romance but am not against just having a platonic relationship between our characters. I am fine with LGBTQ+ characters and relationships. However, I am looking to play one character named Faylen and explore world and her in general a little more. I thank you for the opportunity you've given me and hope to hear from you soon.

Let it be known that your character can take the place of a cannon character if you so please. This can also take place during modern times or medieval.

This storyline goes along with a universe I am building up based around a concept I adore: morally grey characters. I'm a firm believer in flawed characters and there are no true "problematic" characters because humans change and flaws are naturally problematic by nature.

But anyways this univese is a high fantasy set in medieval times. There is magic and elves and some pretty common themes in fantasy universes, but there are some key differences as well. So now, the lore:

The races are human, elf, dwarf, curse-blooded, a cursed. Cursed are magical creatures that were always magical creatures. They are the outcasts of society and often have their own communities outside of major towns and cities. Curse-blooded are races that are imbued with magic or extreme emotion and intent. Most of the Curse-blooded are demonic in some way or fashion and there is actually nothing similar between the cursed and curse-blooded other than magic. A big difference is that curse-bloods tend to have lost their humanity with the magic and tend to mimic emotions they remember and their only desire is to fulfill the wish that made made them into what they are now.

Magic is not a naturally learned trait within the uncursed races and so magic is only passed through a ceremony where magic is passed from a teacher to their selected student. Magic users that are not cursed or curse-blooded grow stronger with each generation that the magic succeeds but because uncursed races are not naturally given magic it slowly kills off the magician. The more powerful the magic is the short a magician has to live and train another to qalk in their footsteps.

The beginning of the timeline begins with a war creatively named "The War of Lords." The war started when a bunch of Lords under King Thames decided that the aging king was weak and without there being an heir to his throne decided that by taking the throne themselves they would become king.... however, that didn't work out and the king discovered their plans and to demonstrate his strength took his rage out in not just the nobles, nobles family, and noble armies but innocent civilians. Many families were caught in the cross-hairs and thus many innocents were killed and a hatred and fear were instilled in the surviving nobles and civilians.

After the war, there is a huge hatred towards the king but with war fresh in everyone's mind and an undiscovered bastard child the heir to the throne none of the lords wish to upset the volatile king and risk another war. However, in a bar called the "World's End" sits a dwarf with the keys to a rebellion group. It is filled with nobles and civilians alike who all wish for the downfall of the royal family.

In this universe I really just want to build it up more and play as my darling character Faylen Telethsyr so was my entire inspiration for this universe. Anyways, I'm willing to change some things around in the universe to accommodate your character say you wanna be the heir of the throne or what have you.

3db8933d-6900-4800-8def-e708f0940c90.jpgtumblr_ofo2xh8U9k1txin97o1_540.png

This is Faylen Telethsyr and here is a very basic form for her.

Name: Faylen Telethsyr
Brief Bio: Born during unrest in her kingdom Faylen is the daughter of a kitchen maid and woodcutter. At about age ten she became the older sister of Jacobis Telethsyr and until she was twenty they lived in relative peace. However, The War of Lords shook the land and killed bother father and young brother. Her mother blamed Faylen and she believed her, leaving Faylen to blame the king of the land and thus wishing to commit treason to murder him. Alas, getting to the royal court is harder than it looks and with the war just ending everyone is still on edge and looking for those that upset the King's fragile balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back