• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking to Resurrect My Roleplaying

Lelluxis

dónde está el baño
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Holy cow, ok, I got into roleplaying back in like 2012 when I was 12. I'm 24 now and I haven't really role-played since I was 15. It's been almost a decade. I've been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate 3 in my free-time and it's reminded me a lot of my role-playing days.
I would love to get back into this and maybe meet some people with similar interests and likes. I just graduated college so I feel like I'm kinda starting fresh in my life and wanna make more friends.

I'm down for any type of role-play-- just keep in mind that I haven't done this is years and this website has changed a ton so I might need some guidance but I'd love to do a 1x1!
I used to do a lot of superpower role-plays but I'm sure I can do any.
Message me for any questions or concerns :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back