Looking to Play exalted!

ayetherebobbyu

Hello all,

I'm a huge fan of exalted. I still consider myself new to rp in general, but I have played exalted in a pretty long campaign. In all honestly the campaign was pretty brutal as out of a group which started at 5 and ended in about 8 and lasted about a year, I was the only one to have my original character survive the whole campaign! That being said I love the world and really miss playing. However everyone I know who plays is gone are just too far away to get anything going. I was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to run a game and get a group together to play exalted while we wait for 3e! (I'm very excited for this).

ayetherebobbyu said:
Hello all,
I'm a huge fan of exalted. I still consider myself new to rp in general, but I have played exalted in a pretty long campaign. In all honestly the campaign was pretty brutal as out of a group which started at 5 and ended in about 8 and lasted about a year, I was the only one to have my original character survive the whole campaign! That being said I love the world and really miss playing. However everyone I know who plays is gone are just too far away to get anything going. I was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to run a game and get a group together to play exalted while we wait for 3e! (I'm very excited for this).
I might be making a game soon.

Trying to get @Lord of Chaos to do it though, hes my favorite Exalted ST. Theres a lot of Forum Exalted games on the site and some chat ones as well. What are you interested in? Forum or Chat?

ayetherebobbyu said:
To be honest, I'm really not sure. I haven't rp that much and have never rp online. I think i'd rather chat though.
Let me know if you or someone else get something going either way!

I'm in three exalted games right now or I'd offer to help... can't get overloaded, with finals so close by. :/

I'm interested in finding an Exalted game also. I just moved to Kansas City and don't have any games now. Due to crazy working hours a forum game might be easier for me.

cloudna said:
I'm interested in finding an Exalted game also. I just moved to Kansas City and don't have any games now. Due to crazy working hours a forum game might be easier for me.
You might be well disposed to check out the games that are either 'Recruiting' or 'Joinable' in the 'Our Roleplays' forum, or throw your hat into any currently being pitched in the 'Interest Checks' forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back