• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to get into Scion 2E

LakeKnightOfGreenPrydain

Magic Eight Ball
Yeah, the title explains it all. I really want to play the Second Edition Scion game from Onyx Path Publishing. What can I say? It appeals to someone like me, who grew up on the works of Rick Riordan. I even recently bought and downloaded various guide books/supplementary material for it!

First and foremost, I'm looking for a GM/Storyguide. Because I do not want to be one. I'm a player, not a leader. Perfectly content to play out the story you lay before me. Secondly, I'm looking for other players to form a Band with.

Here's the stuff I own:
Origins
Hero
Demigod
Mysteries Of The World
(Companion)
Saints & Monsters
Titanomachy
Once & Future
No Gods, No Masters
Dragon
Mythical Denizens
Scion High
Zeus! We Just Wanna Talk!
Family & Thunderbolts
A Light Extinguished
Athens, Ohio
Rio De Janeiro
The Village
Car Competition
Boon Companions
If you happen to also own any of the listed, great!

I also need something to teach me the basics (of Scion 2E and TTRPG in general) in a way even the most braindead lobotomy patient could understand. I am *that* dumb.

I've got some Scion 2e experience. Pencil me down as interested in being a Bandmate.

I've never played Scion before but I'm willing to give it a try.

I bought the Masks of the Mythos supplement for it a while back (I thought it was for a different game at the time) and would be interested in building my Scion using it.

I love Scion and I haven't gotten a chance to play in ages, so count me in!

...now if only someone would volunteer to be Storyguide...

One option if you're willing to open up the possibility of using Discord is to post on the PBP and LFG Reddits and/or the PBP or Onyx Path Publishing Discords for a Storyguide.

I could even create the interest check for it if you want and a Discord server for us to figure out how we want to do it for now.

One option if you're willing to open up the possibility of using Discord is to post on the PBP and LFG Reddits and/or the PBP or Onyx Path Publishing Discords for a Storyguide.

I could even create the interest check for it if you want and a Discord server for us to figure out how we want to do it for now.
That sounds pretty good! Ifin ya don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back