• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking to do a new roleplay

Captain James Ramius

Air Pirates Incorporated
Hey guys. I'm looking for a new partner for doing rp. I'm still new and learning, so I'm fairly open to any topic, really. I do long posts (I like detail) and they tend to go on for a while, so be prepared for that. :)

Hello. :-) I have a couple questions. What gender do you prefer to play? How often do you post? Do you prefer to role play over threads or PMs? What genres are your favorites? (Not trying to interrogate you, just figure out if we would make good partners. xD )

I prefer to play male roles. I have zilch experience with female roles. I try to check in at least once during the weekdays, and can do all weekend bouts. I am in school though, so if I have a project coming up, I can end up going silent for a week or two. So far I've dabbled in steampunk, fantasy, and sort of sci fi (In the steampunk one my characters ship could time travel) And I like doing it over PMs.

And questions are fine. I welcome them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back