• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking, looking, looking!

allybanks00

Hello! I am looking for a couple new rp partners!

A little about me! I am 22 years old, and I am on EST time zone. I am going to be pretty active this Summer which means you can expect at least one post a day from me if not more! I typically am on daily, but if for whatever reason I am not going to be active on a day I will let my rp partner know! I am ghost friendly although I do not prefer it I do understand that life happens. I am looking for a semi lit to advanced lit writer who is willing to play the male character in any of these plot ideas (although if you persuade me enough I may play the male) These plot ideas are mXf, nothing against mXm or fXf I just can't write either very well and I don't like to disappoint my partners! If you are interested in any of these ideas send me a pm with a small character sheet of the character you would like to play, and we can plot a little and get it going!

Ideas:
male sports player (any sport of your choice) X female sports writer
male drug dealer X female addict
enemies to lovers
childhood best friends to lovers
male boss X female secretary
male cop X female detective ( I would like for them to have some hatred towards one another at first)
male celebrity X non famous female
non famous male X female celebrity

I am open to ideas so please pm me and let me know if there is anything that is not on this list that you would be interested in.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back