Looking fore a role play.

Hello to whom ever is reading this and thank you.

My name is chad how ever you may also call me shadow. I am looking fore some partners to start a 1x1 rp with. I don't have any plots at the moment but please feel free to throw me some ideas.

Plot 1

A deadly life

Knew idea

Shadow a lone wolf through out his life his mother and father both past a way at a young age,taken in by the black snakes and organization that trains kids from a young age to be true blooded killers.shadow learns fast and killer many at the age of 27 he left trying to get away he moved back into his old house. His child hood friand Sasha still lived near by from what he knew one day he walked to the local park and saw her.

What happens from this point is in known how the two will react is up to them will this turn out to show love or will it be a tale of untold vilince only you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Into the fantasy deal, eh? More a day in the life kinda guy, rather than a sweeping quest? Sadly I'm not particularly one for romances as the premise, but I'm never one to turn the story away if it gets there. Anything you're craving at the moment?

Well, a friend of mine's starting up a board, so I'm not sure what my time is looking like. But I wish you luck in your search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back