• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for YOUR Spider-Man OCs + other fandoms/original

Sleezy

Legally mischievous 😈
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, I'm going to keep this short. I'm someone with chronic pain that sometimes disappears (a couple of days, sometimes longer), so I don't ghost after planning due to this. I'll let you know if something bothers me! Buuut I gave myself a second-degree burn today so I barely can do anything for a while and I'm in pain AND bored > :' )

Requirements
  • 18+ and older preferred, but I might consider younger (must tell me, no shipping in that case) But adults are my main target
  • I write what's natural to me and I don't intend to count my words, I request 3 sentences at least from you with dialogue or an action my character can react to. I like to do long replies when I feel like it! (It's usually longer if you give me longer replies though)
  • I like to have occasional friendly OOC, but I don't demand friendship! I'll leave it up to you mostly how much you want
  • No face claims, they don't work for me. I prefer a good description (art is ok if it isn't stolen, picrew is awesome tho!)
  • Must be ok with the LGBTQIA+ spectrum, I'm very queer with many queer characters
  • Doubling isn't required but VERY appreciated!
(you're free to DM a question and ghost, just don't ghost when we're starting to hype each other/prep/etc. I can take a polite no, I don't want to be patient over nothing)

Note: I don't see myself currently RPing canon characters, but I can when I'm in the mood!
  1. Starting with the title, I want to write with Spider-Man OCs! (Symbiotes are welcome too, obviously, look at my icon) It's honestly that simple, I'd like to play a civilian in this chaos. I have villains you can fight against and companions they can make. I don't mind which storyline they're based on, I only ask if it's not MCU. Everything else is fine! I'll make a more specialized idea for you, just drop me your spider's details! Or if you have an idea, toss it my way!

2. I've got this Pokémon AU of my character where they're a breeder, they're a little grumpy and seem like a jerk at first. Though they're nice in their own ways, just very tired all the time. I've got some basic ideas here I'm willing to expand upon (or for you to edit! I don't mind)
    a) Y/N wants to get out of the bad weather, this small lonely farm is the closest building around. Let's try this door before Y/N catches a cold!
    b) Y/N heard about this breeder for a while, they're a great breeder with a lot of love for Pokémon! For people? Not so much. But it's Y/N dream job and they WANT this badly //feel free to give extra motive//

3. I'm down for just doing original settings! I've got a couple of characters I'm in the mood for using, I've got a Transformers OC, some monsters/demons/etc I'd like to use along with just some human dudes, check my genres preference before asking about this!
Other fandoms I've got varying muses for, but can still try: Transformers, Stardew Valley, Flight Rising, Gravity Falls, Venom/Marvel, Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon
You're free to ask about other fandoms, though I don't do much anime, I don't enjoy the tropes used in those often. (like, jealousy plots, etc etc) Sorry!
This is mostly meant for the 3rd muse, ngl I like a lot and my vibe is all over the place, so I don't mind adjusting to ya. I'm looking for varying styles! (If marked with *, my current mood is leaning towards it)

My likes!
  • Wholesome* (fluff, slice of life, domestic, etc)
  • Adventure (mystery, travel, etc)
  • Dark topics/angst (psychosocial, horror, thriller, etc)
  • Crime (Mafia, criminals, revenge plots, slasher, etc)
  • Friendship, fiendship, shipping!
  • Casual settings (office, workers, etc)
  • Modern fantasy
  • Monsters!!!! And aliens of course (interspecies interactions are fun!)
  • Size difference and G/t AHHH!!!*******
-Romance is open but I'm a slow burn person, I like to let it happen naturally. Flirting characters are fine!!! I don't see your character's actions reflective of you. You're free to point out that you like someone's dynamic and you wanna go deeper with it!

Won't do, sorry!
  • No capitalization and many typos (Gives me a headache + I'm not native English, figuring out typos ain't easy!)
  • RPing only as minor characters (I like my older characters : ( I preferred if you RPed adults, but kids are fine)
  • Cishet ships (Tried many times, but they turn out awkward and forced, bis and enbies are fine!!!)
  • Completely zero conflict
  • Pre-establish romantic relationships with my characters
  • Highschool settings
  • Apocalypse, sci-fi and alike, high fantasy (Requires a lot of world-building, down for trying after long-term RPing)
  • I guess no random gore if it doesn't fit the idea?? Idk this has happened and it wasn't pleasant :/
Feel free to ask questions about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back