• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for writing partners :)

Sakura_blossom

Hey everyone! I’m Sakura_blossom!
I’m thrilled to be here. Writing has always been a passion of mine, and I’m especially drawn to the twists and turns of character-driven stories. If you’re into slow-burn romances, deep emotional connections, and a bit of drama, then we’re going to get along just fine.

I love exploring the tension and growth in enemies-to-lovers scenarios—the kind where the characters push each other’s buttons, only to find themselves caught in a web of unexpected feelings. Friends-to-lovers is another favorite of mine, where the bond between characters deepens into something more, often leading to those heartwarming or gut-wrenching moments.

Slice of life and living-in-the-moment stories are where I truly shine. I enjoy capturing the small, seemingly insignificant moments that can change everything. Whether it’s a shared laugh over coffee, a walk in the rain, or an intense argument that brings hidden feelings to the surface, I’m all about diving deep into those experiences.

I’m looking forward to crafting stories with you all—ones filled with complex characters, emotional drama, and maybe even a few plot twists along the way. Let’s create something amazing together!

hi sakura blossom! i might be willing to roleplay with you, but i wanted to ask what kind of troupes you're into and if you prefer anime looks or real looks? i only use anime looks and i want to ensure we are compatible.
i also roleplay with people who are 18+ if that's okay. i'm unsure if you meet that, but if you do not please disregard me!
i might have a storyline in mind, but it depends if you're into princess themes and stuff!
hope to hear from you soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back