• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for world building, Character development.. I am just looking for story!

I'm on the lookout for a detailed and immersive medieval romance drama with darker elements. I'm envisioning a story that intertwines the timeless allure of "Beauty and the Beast" with the gritty, captivating ambience of a medieval setting. Complex and multifaceted characters with room for growth and development are essential—think along the lines of a mysterious, brooding noble or a misunderstood outcast. The setting should be a rich medieval world filled with castles, forests, and hidden secrets, where danger and beauty coexist.

I’m seeking a slow-burn romance that delves into themes of inner beauty, redemption, and transformation. Darker undertones are welcome—whether it’s a curse that needs breaking, forbidden love, or political intrigue. A detailed and descriptive writing style is preferred, bringing our characters and the world they inhabit to life. I’m looking for a partner who enjoys writing multi-paragraph responses and developing the story together.

Collaboration is key, and I value open communication and the sharing of ideas. Let's brainstorm and craft an unforgettable tale together. Regular replies and mutual dedication to seeing the story through are important. Life happens, and breaks are understandable, but consistency is key. All the usual RP etiquette applies—respect for boundaries, no godmodding, and adherence to agreed-upon themes and limits.

If you’re interested in weaving a tale of dark romance and medieval intrigue, send me a message with a bit about your RP style and any ideas you might have. Let's create something beautiful and haunting together!

(I will be up front, F 4 M , Long term, and a little complex. There are more details, but this is an idea that I have been constructing for a while and I would love to find the perfect person to play it out with. Romance, Heavy fantasy, Drama, Action, War, and perhaps more. This will require some major world building, so if you are looking for a GM or to take a back seat this might not be for you. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back