• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Werewolf rp partner

JadeGray1503

Hi there
I'm looking for a werewolf RP partner this is what i have so far:

plot 1

Boyfriend and girlfriend have been going out for along time and her boyfriend has hidden an deep dark secret. on the eve of Werewolves being exposed to the public, he has decided to final tell her that secret. how will she take it. will love prevail all or will her fear of the unknown force her to run form him.

plot 2

The pack hunting trip in the local forest had gone wrong and the youngest male wolf in the pack had attacked a woman hiker on the full moon. from the severity of her injury's the alpha of the back brought her back to be sure if she shifted she would have some one to teach her. in watching over her the alpha has realized that she was her mate. he watched her awaken and knew that he had to work her in to the way of life slowly and hopefully accept him as her mate.

i am open to any ideas of werewolf RP . the only thing i ask is that i would be the woman .

-Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back