• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for UTMV/Undertale AUs partner!

DrRain

Just a friendly rain cloud doctor! 🌧️
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

It's been like, an year since Undertale AUs have consumed me again, and lately I've really been craving RPing that once more! Is anyone else interested?

I mainly prefer to write Dream or Error, they're my two favorites, but I'm open to any! Plus, any ships as well, I am not picky. Specially if they're rare ships, I think it's fun to experiment! Though, romance isn't necessary, I do like it and think it's fun to write.

I would prefer over discord, it's just easier for me to write on there. My replys are usually around 200-300 words, but I'm not picky, I'll match what you write. One paragraph? That's fine! 1k words? Great! Whatever you're comfortable with <3

I work during the week, so I'll be more active on the weekends, but normally you can expect at least one daily reply from me.

I'm 21, so I would like a heads up on whether you're over 18 or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back