• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Undertale RP (Advanced Lit)

ChoozoX

🫡 5’3 but when I stand on my money I’m 5’3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[C]Looking for RP Partners ✨

[CI]-Please read the rules!

[CI]-Hey! I just replayed through Undertale and really was just ghosting around until I felt like posting and I really wanna find some peeps to rp with. Because babes….😀 it’s been a minute and I need something to do in the meantime, let’s be real here.

[CI]-I’m advance lit to novella I would like if you also can write maybe 6 paragraphs as it really matches the mood of the rp and I have something to go off of!)

[CI]-I only rp Oc x canon double up. I’m not a huge fan of Oc x Oc or canon x canon. Sorry peeps 😔

[CI]-with the topic of Oc x canon, I can play any character for your Oc—I prefer romance to be apart of the plot. But that’s besides the point, I can play as any character for your Oc, I am good at playing Toriel, Asgore, Sans, Papyrus, Mettaton, Undyne, Alphys, Gaster or Grillby. Pretty much many characters with names in the game—as well as AU’s. I just ask for you to play a character back for me for my Oc. (Lord preferably uf sans but if you want him, you can have him 😔)

[CI]-to me the biggest part of having fun in an rp is either having plots or scenarios and world building to get a grasp of what adventure we would like for our OC’s to go on. I have plenty of plots in mind and i am very good at creating any scenario that would make the rp fun if you can’t think of anything! We could also brainstorm together.

[CI]-I really just ask for your Oc not to be overpowered and a ‘damsel In distress’ it really pulls the fun factor out of the rp, and that’s what we’re here to have fun.

[CI]-I’m a college student and I have various projects to work on, but I won’t leave you, but please don’t spam me where I am, or pester me for a reply, it makes me overwhelmed, trust me. I won’t leave you.

[CI]-I’m good with playing tons of characters for world building, I’ll take a whole plate of characters to make the world around us fun and comfortable.

[CI]-I don’t have any triggers, but I do have do’s a don’ts for things for the rp that we can go over in chat—I don’t know if that’s against guidelines to put them here, but just in case. (Because chile I am not rewriting all this 😒)

[CI]-I’m 19 and I will very much prefer for people around my age to rp with me. It’s more comfortable that way.

[CI]-I prefer to type and rp on discord that way we have our own server to make various rooms for different plots/stories that we can jump between. I used to do that with an old rp partner and it was so fun. But if you can’t do discord we can stick with Amino.

[CI](Y’all, it can literally be our home with various doors to different stories out ocs in. 😩 like image your Oc being tossed off a building by a roach that wants to take over the world and my Oc standing there like 🧍🏾‍♀️ “anyways…”)

[CI]-anyways…back on track. I’m very OOC friendly. And I love meeting new people. And I really wanna have a good rp with some of you folks!

[CI]-If you have any questions. Dm me here on Amino, or comment, or if you just wanna talk to me on discord and ask questions or just in general interested in doing with me. Send me a message homie!

[CI]-discord: Bloo#1211

[CI]-don’t be afraid to message!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back