• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Top Gun roleplay, more info inside!!

Solivagantt

"where ever the wind blows.." [ROLEPLAYER]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I’m Reggie (she/her and straight). I'll start with a little bit about me. I absolutely love to draw and create things! I am currently starting to run a business on dog portraits (realistic) and I can also draw characters etc. I was originally roleplaying on Quotev for about 3 years but I can’t anymore since they changed things so I’ve moved to here to try and get more roleplays because I lost 10 roleplays (very sad). I am a descriptive roleplayer meaning I like to write big chunks of writing, mainly 2 ish paragraphs a the least. SUPER DUPER INTERESTED IN TOP GUNNN!!

WRITING SAMPLES: PLEASE ASK if you’d like to see them!! I have 2 currently.

RULES: PLEASE ASK if you'd like to see them.
These contain everything from triggers, what I do and don't accept, what relationship dynamics I do and much more!!
I know it says at the top:
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ: ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ, ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴘʀᴏ-ɴᴏᴜɴꜱ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴘ. (ᴘꜱ: ɪᴛꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ) "
Don't bother commenting on the bottom of that, instead reply to this if you would like to roleplay with me. I do this so I know what your name is and know what to call you by (pronouns etc). It also helps for me and you, to easily list your triggers, what type of roleplayer you are and what fandom you'd like to roleplay with me with out having to tell me later on. So if you could do that thats awesome!!
Also sorry for how long my rules are.

Information about the roleplay:
So, I have watched both the movies, both once and adored them both. I have an oc that can be used for both movies. If you are interested in this, I would prefer you to have a female oc to be the love interest to mine. You could have another oc if you really wanted, I don't really care but I would like there to be at least one relationship between our two ocs. So it would be f x m, oc x oc.

For the plot, we can follow the story line of the movies, OR we can make up our own from scratch that still relates to the movies. I will list some prompts down below.

PROMT #1: (this is not what my writing will look like, this is just a brief idea)
The U.S. Navy has discovered a covert company hidden in the mountains that is infiltrating their operations. This company must be eliminated, and the Navy's current pilot class are the ones to do it. Although the class is highly skilled, they need to undergo specialized training to ensure they can successfully carry out this complex mission.
The enemy compound is built along the side of a steep mountain, with structures at both the base and higher elevations. The pilots must learn to fly in at the altitude of the highest buildings, perform sharp, precise turns, and maneuver sideways, flying dangerously close to the structures to destroy them with pinpoint accuracy. Each pilot will pair up, flying in formation with one slightly lower and behind the other, systematically taking out all buildings along the mountain’s slope.
After the upper structures are destroyed, they will double back, descending to lower altitudes to finish off the remaining parts of the compound at the mountain's base. By this point, the company will be aware of the attack and activate their remaining defenses, aiming to take down the pilots. The entire operation needs to be completed in under five minutes, and the pilots will have to rely on their skill and precision to evade enemy fire and destroy the target.
Can these elite pilots complete the mission and bring down the enemy?

That is my only idea so far. If you are interested, comment below and let me know, from there we will move to a private message channel and discuss further!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back