• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for thriller RP

LxvBxg

Roleplay Type(s)
WARNING! THIS RP REQUEST HAS SOME HEAVY THEMES! THIS IS YOUR WARNING!

Hi there! Looking for someone to do a horror/Thriller based Rp with me with OCs! Something one-on-one, I'm not super great with group rps.

Sorry, i've just been fiending for something like this, and I just didn't really enjoy it when I was doing it on my own? I just want someone to make a matching OC with ig :]

Setting: American High School (Characters 18+),

Base idea; Two people on completely opposite standings of their high school - Ridge Ketlake, who's on the schools lowest rung in terms of the schools social reputation - and (Insert), who is much higher up. Whether they are the schools resident sweetheart, an Academic star, or a high-end jock, whatever. They just aren't as good at the rest of the town/school thinks they are. Ridge and (insert) would never had talked. They would never have interacted - but then, by a stroke of luck (Or misfortune), the two crossed paths after a rather horrible... 'accident' befell one of their fellow classmates. And maybe they both had something to do with it. And so, the two team up to cover it up - and possibly secretly pick off more peers or townsfolk. But can they keep this up if they keep trying to make each others lives a living hell?

Consistent Themes: Gore, Violence, Manipulation, Toxic but genuine love (They slowly start to truly care for each other in a romantic sense, but the base of their relationship is rather toxic.), Murder, the characters lives slowly spiraling, worse before it gets better, better before it gets much worse, sabotaging each others lives without directly outing the other as a murderer, secret relationship (Both as friends and eventually in a romantic sense)

Possible Themes: (Themes that are up for discussion!) Cults, Maybe something demonic or monstrous being the center of this? Light drug use (Weed), Alcohol use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back