• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Search Thread

Hello all I am a STAHM and a student I recently decided to come back to roleplaying. I am still very rusty and looking for a partner that will be patient and Kind. I do have a very active 1 year old who keeps me very busy I need someone that will be understanding if I’m unable to post for a day or 2. I will never disappear for more than 2 days without giving notice before hand. I hope to develop a wonderful story and possible a long-term friendship. Thank you so much for your time.

Prompts

Royalty Plot

A love triangle between a Princess from an allied kingdom and the two princes of the kingdom.

I have an idea that I will discuss with any person that is interested in this idea.

Set in 1920/1930’s high society

Two friends that have known each their whole life navigate life in the elite social circle they were born into.

I also have a more elaborate plot for this idea.

Parallel Universe

A king from a Kingdom in a parallel universe finds a door that leads him to a universe where many things are different. He encounters a young woman who he develops a connection with.

Fae Realm

There is the human world and the fairy world. The is unrest in the fairy world and in a desperate measure the king and queen of the fairy world sent their daughter into the human world where she would be safe and cared for by the "gate keepers". The gatekeepers are a family of humans that have knowledge of the fairy world and all things fairy. They guard and protect the portal that connects the two worlds.

Musician X Girl
* I have a plot for this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back