• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for starwars ocXoc or ocXcanon

TeaFlavoredWitch

Lame-Ass Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!!

I have really fallen off before and I do apologize. If interested, id be happy to try picking things up again!
I need a lot of patience due to some rough times in my life rn is all. If thats okay, please read on.

So I'm hoping to find long term partners to role play with, but I'm always open to shorter/random stuff. I

At the moment I am looking star wars related.
OCxOC and OCxCanon (double) are both open! I do not enjoy canonXcanon, sorry! Making an oc version of canon characters is okay, though!

Little bit about me.
I'm a 29yo from Florida. I go by Tea or Sav. they/them pronouns.

When I type on the internet, I type in shitty memes and typos, but I do semi-lit/lazy lit during roleplay and do my best to keep grammar and spelling correct.

I am looking for 18+ because I am uncomfortable RPing with a minor, not necessarily because I want to do darker themes. However I am very open to dark themes/etc. Please just talk to me about it! I dont have really many triggers but want to ensure we're both comfy~

Additionally, I do not rp minor characters (except like sidecharacters and stuff)

I'm cool with ocXoc and canonXoc.
I don't enjoy canonXcanon, sorry.
I tend to be interested in romance-involved roleplays, but I'm flexible.
If we're doing OCxCanon, I expect to double! I feel a bit awkward if it's only my OC and a canon character, but not doing anything for you! Sorry!

I'd prefer to do a forum thread or Discord or telegram over PMs and email, but email is fine too if it makes you feel more comfortable. Google doc is also okay.

Honestly what I would really love is to have someone similar and we can chat in and outside of rp about stuff! If you only want to rp and not interact at all otherwise I'm not sure we'd be the most compatible!

Going to list my interests and the characters I would want you to play for me.

*** I am TOTALLY okay with playing any of the characters I have paired for my OCs with yours~

As stated below as well, im here to have fun not be a stickler about stuff! So please be willing to bend and be cringe and free with me.

Another note- I by no means know everything about sw and I will list below the things I have seen. I am more than willing to and plan to watch/read more as im able to give me suggestions! I enjoy headcanons and stuff and bending the rules! I'm sorry but if you're a person who hates aanythingnew that comes out for star wars then we will not get along.
PS i dont like reylo so i wouldnt rlly want to talk about that but wtvr else is chill

Additional note: i like to do original species and sometimes sonas, however also OCs~

Canon characters I ship with~

Qimir - Acolyte
Anakin - CW
Obi-Wan - CW
Commander Cody - CW
Kylo - TFA
Hux - TFA
Cal - JS (tentative)

*Like I said before I would also love to do OC X OC stuff c: making characters is so much fun :D

Please let me know what you think!

I have seen the following:

Acolyte
Prequels
Clone Wars series
Bad Batch (ive seen most, not all but plan to catch up soon)
OG movies
Sequel trilogy
The Mandalorian (I dont think i watched the last bit of it I need to)
Boba Fett series

I haven't really played any of the games but I know some about Jedi Survivor and I have it/plan to play it properly soon!

I role play in order to "escape" and chill out. Basically I don't care what kind of crazy character you have if we are doubling. I'm game for whatever as long as you respect me and what I'm into. If you're not interested, either leave me alone or if we have started and you decide you don't want to continue, that's totally fine.
I try to reply at minimum once a day, but life is life unfortunately.
I do approximately 1-5 paragraphs on average, just depending on what's going on.

Again, any questions just ask.

PM or comment if you're interested in anything Or have some of your own ideas!!

You can also msg on telegram or discord i am teaflavoredwitch on both

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back