• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Star Wars RP partners

Sizarion

Te Tran Jorso Reis!
Hey! I'm Sizarion, I'm new to RPNation, but I've been RPing for pretty much a decade now so I've got a lot of experience in this regard. I'm looking for a literate partner that can be active enough to post at least once per day.

As for the details of the RP:

• I prefer Clone Wars era with either OCxOC or OCxCanon (I generally know and am more comfortable with roleplaying canon characters during the Clone Wars.
  • However, I wouldn't be opposed to an OCxOC for the Original Trilogy / Imperial era.
  • I like to have romance in there amidst the action and overarching story
  • MxF pairing. I can play either the M or the F.

I work from 7:30 to 3pm on weekdays. After that, I'm often on Youtube or playing easily-paused video games, so I'm able to get the replies going.
I don't expect you to be able to RP/reply to the same extent as I do, that's totally fine. I only ask that if you're unable to reply for a few days in a row, a heads up would be awesome! I don't ever ghost people and I'll always let you know if anything happens that prevent me from effectively replying for an extended period of time.

Reply if you're interested!

Last edited:
Heya! I would be totally down to speak with you on a Star Wars Clone Wars RP. I'm actually finishing up the series myself. We could discuss more about this in PM and I could send you my Discord Tag.

Heya! I would be totally down to speak with you on a Star Wars Clone Wars RP. I'm actually finishing up the series myself. We could discuss more about this in PM and I could send you my Discord Tag.

Yeah, that would be awesome! Shoot me a PM here and we can chat up !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back