• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Spooky RP Partners

Void_Chickadee

The that void stares back
:ghostv::ghostv::ghostv:
Hey everyone! As the title of this thread suggests, I've got some spooky pairings and plot ideas and I'm looking for partners!

About me:
  • I'm a college student and I also work part-time, so I'm not on all the time, but you can count on at least one response a day, or at least me checking in to let you know what's going on.
  • I prefer detailed roleplays, though the tense is negotiable, I don't really have a preference with that. I write at least a paragraph for responses and I'd like my partner(s) to do the same.
  • I like to have romance in my RPs, but not necessarily as the main plot point, it just kind of depends on what we come up with. I can RP any gender and, but at the moment I'm mostly interested in FxF. However! All my plot/pairings can involve any type of pairing.
  • I don't really have limit's when it comes to gore/horror/swearing, but if I plan on writing something particularly slasher-y then I will give my partner a heads up, so if you're uncomfortable with something just let me know!!
  • Even if I have a plot in mind I'd love to brainstorm a little before we start.

Pairings--
Obviously, these aren't unique, but just started ideas so that we can come up with a plot. If it has ^^^ next to it then check out my plot section for a possible plot idea attached to that pairing. Otherwise, I don't have anything in specific in mind for a plot.

^^^Ghost x Human
^^^Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Demon x Angel
^^^Witch x Demon
Serial Killer x Victim (or Helper?)
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire Slayer
Vampire x Other Supernatural Creature
Immortal x Human
Mermaid x Human
^^^Werewolf x Human/Supernatural Creature

Plots--
My more fleshed out ideas, still open to brainstorming and different ideas if anyone is interested in playing these out.

**Ghost x Human Plot Idea**
Person B is a clairvoyant human whose struggled with Ghosts for their entire life. To an outsider, Black Hallow seemed like the perfect place to escape, small town, no major tragedies, cheap housing. Person B packs up and moved to this small town on the coast of Maine, hoping for a fresh start and to avoid as many ghosts as they can. And had Black Hallow been a normal town, this might have been possible for person B. Unfortunately, the history of this town is a lot darker than what it seems on the surface, and when person B meets person A, a ghost, person A sheds some light on the true nature of Black Hallow, and how person B is connected to some of the most dangerous parts of the town's history.

**Witch (or Human)x Demon Plot Idea** (This isn't a very fleshed out idea, just a basic plot line)
One night while trying to cast a simple dream spell person A, a witch, accidentally summons and binds Person B, a demon. The two must now deal with each other and figure out a way to reverse the spell before person B wreaks too much havoc on the human world.

**Werewolf x Human/Supernatural Creature**
When a werewolf touches their soulmate for the first time the two become bonded for the rest of their life, having a mental connecting that allows them to share feelings and thoughts. Not exactly telepathy but just like, they know what's going on with the other intuitively. Finding your soulmate is a very serious thing for a werewolf, it's one of the main milestones in a wolf's life because normally a werewolf's soulmate is another werewolf. Person A is a werewolf who is currently preparing to take over the role of Alpha within their pack, but when they meet person B, their soulmate who is decidedly not a werewolf, things get complicated. The two either need to figure out how to get along, or figure out how to do the impossible, break the soulmate bond.

Also, I am open to any pairings/ plot ideas that are not listed here. If there's something you really want to do that falls into the supernatural, paranormal, and or spooky realm then definitely hit me up!

Last edited:
**Witch (or Human)x Demon Plot Idea** (This isn't a very fleshed out idea, just a basic plot line)
One night while trying to cast a simple dream spell person A, a witch, accidentally summons and binds Person B, a demon. The two must now deal with each other and figure out a way to reverse the spell before person B wreaks too much havoc on the human world.

**Werewolf x Human/Supernatural Creature**
When a werewolf touches their soulmate for the first time the two become bonded for the rest of their life, having a mental connecting that allows them to share feelings and thoughts. Not exactly telepathy but just like, they know what's going on with the other intuitively. Finding your soulmate is a very serious thing for a werewolf, it's one of the main milestones in a wolf's life because normally a werewolf's soulmate is another werewolf. Person A is a werewolf who is currently preparing to take over the role of Alpha within their pack, but when they meet person B, their soulmate who is decidedly not a werewolf, things get complicated. The two either need to figure out how to get along, or figure out how to do the impossible, break the soulmate bond.

One of these two ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back