• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Spirk or Spones RP?

18krawson

Anyone interested in playing Jim Kirk or Leonard (Bones)McCoy in an AU where Spock is a watchmaker/timepiece fixing stranger?

~Crowley,

Your Loving King

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to RpN, 18krawson!

Please use the 1x1 Roleplay Recruitment or Group Roleplay Recruitment forum to advertising for roleplays and find partners. Do not create a roleplay (which generates multiple threads and uses up system resources) until you are ready to start writing.

I am moving this thread to the 1x1 Roleplay Recruitment area.

Heh, more than understandable since Z Quinto is so gosh darn adorable as your resident friendly watchmaker turned serial killer :P Cool AU idea.

Yeah I mean if you're going to be a serial killer at least have the common decency to be conventionally unattractive, otherwise I experience moral issues as you murder countless people. Just so rude :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back