• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for South Park RP partners ♡

StarryBlossom

ello hello everyone! I am here to ask and request for some South Park rp partners! It's a huge hyperfixation for me and I can never find many people via Tumblr soooo I'm asking here now too.

As I am 21, partners must be 18+ please I beg of you.

The characters get aged up to around 16-18, and fine with most topics because self projection is real. I am a semi-lit so I can write ip to 1 liners to about a short paragraphs worth of 5-7 lines. Depending on how much I get given to work with.

AU's are fine like SOT and FBW and others, as long as things are discussed first because some I feel a bit iffy on but I'm really easy going honestly. Also, I don't bite. As long as we vibe together I'm cool and I will probably attach myself very quickly LMAO

I can however only rp as Kyle mainly for long term because I've been rping as him for around 7 years all the way back to my teen amino slash wattpad rp eras... so I'm much more comfortable with him.

Ships I'm willing to do:
Basically anything with Kyle since I'm used to him the most. You can essentially be anyone and I'd probably say yes to it, we can figure out ways to make it work. I will say now though, I am a HUGE Kyman liker/truther/whatever so if you don't vibe with that just... Don't ask for it, as I said literally any Kyle ship is fine with me (besides Kybecca I have personal reasons as to why I don't vibe with that one)

I have a LOT of headcanons as well so if I bombard you with information I apologise ^^'

Sorry this is a bit lengthy but hit me up and I'll get back to you eventually ^^

Thank youuu ☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back