• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for something to do

Northe

A ghost - the silent type - watching and wondering
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I’m Northe

I’ve been roleplaying for a couple of years, but please be patient with me if I do something wrong.

I’m hopefully looking for a roleplay that isn’t going to depend entirely on romance. Y’know, just some friends going on adventures together, or something. I’m just not much of a romance person. Maybe that’ll change, or maybe that’s just who I am.

I apologize that I don’t have any specific ideas (maybe I’ll edit this later if I come up with something) but I’m open to suggestions!

I also don’t mind if we play multiple characters in one rp just to fill out the cast more.

I might add more later, don’t be afraid to reach out. I’m in a couple of fandoms too, and I have some great ideas for things, I just don’t want this to end up super long.

Thank you!

Hello!, i would be interested
Cool! Just a heads up, I’ll be gone this coming week. We can try and figure something out before, or I’ll get back to you when I’m back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back