• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone with simple needs

Uchiki_draws

Yo, there's no need for introducing myself so let's just jump into it

- I don’t like lit rp’ing, so don’t expect me to rp in that style [ I do ''chatbox'' + action description style] My repsonses lenght [one liner or paragraph long] depends on my inspiration
- I can do mxf and fxf pairs but i prefer mxm
- I do OCxOC rp only, having reference drawing for your character would help get into our roles, but if you aren’t an artsy fella you can drop some reference pictures
- I’m fine with most genres except horror, I also like to touch heavy topics like addiction, mental illneses, murder etc. but if you have any triggers please let me know beforehand!
- English is not my first language so don’t expect perfect grammar from me
- You need to be at least 16 to rp with me
- I have a job so please bear with me if i can’t respond for at least 3 days, always send me a message if it takes longer ‘cause i can simply forget about rp
- I don’t wan’t to rp with someone who’s homophobic, biphobic, transphobic or racist, no place for assholes here

Hey I like MxM although my character creating takes time sometimes haha I’m a tad bad at that. But I like a lot of genres and I respond quite fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back